If you are a foreign citizen going to Saudi Arabia for Umrah, you will need a visa. Nonetheless, you don't have to stress about it because you can get a Saudi Arabia eVisa using iVisa's service.
In this article, you'll learn important information about the Saudi Arabia eVisa fees. These fees include the cost of the visa, processing speeds if you order online, and any other associated fees based on the rules and regulations set by the Immigration Department of Saudi Arabia.
Take into consideration that if you're Muslim, you can travel for Umrah with a tourist eVisa only outside of Hajj season.
Below, we outline a few of the questions associated with this eVisa, including the fees.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa
How can I verify if I need a Saudi Arabian eVisa?
For details about your unique country’s visa regulations, please try out our Visa Checker Tool to see the Umrah e-Visa requirements for your home country.
To use it, you only have to choose your nationality from the drop-down menu and leave Saudi Arabia as your destination country. After that, you'll receive the proper information about this eVisa, including if you can apply for it or not.
What is a Saudi Arabia eVisa?
The Saudi Arabia e-Visa is an official document that allows you to enter Saudi Arabia with an electronic link in your passport. With this option, you don't need to make an appointment or present original documents to the Embassy or Consular Office.
How long can I stay in Saudi Arabia with an eVisa?
Your maximum stay will be 90 days in Total.
Which documents are required and advised to have for my Saudi Umrah e-Visa application?
These documents will be needed before applying for your e-Visa:
- Travel Authorization - Present your host's letter or statement demonstrating the reason for your visit.
- Applicant Photo - Have a recent color passport photo.
- Bank Statement - Proof you can pay customs officers for your trip.
- Departure Ticket - Show officials your ticket to leave the country.
- Proof of Lodging - A hotel reservation document will work for this.
- Passport Details Scan - Scan your passport bio page.
- National ID Card or Birth Certificate - You’ll need this to prove your identity.
What are the total prices for the Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa?
The total price of your Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 162.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 187.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 212.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
How many times can I enter Saudi Arabia with an Umrah e-Visa?
A Saudi Umrah e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa.
What are the processing times and fees?
Your waiting period will depend on the speed you choose at checkout. That's why you can check below the processing time plus the total price for your Saudi Arabia eVisa. Remember that the total price includes all the fees
- Standard processing will take 5 days to review and approve your e-Visa application. You'll pay USD 162.00.
- Rush processing will take 3 days for approval of your application. This time, you'll pay USD 187.00
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 24 hours. This is the most expensive option too, so you'll pay USD 212.00.
How many times can I enter Saudi Arabia with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa for Saudi Arabia is a Multiple Entry visa.
When will my Saudi Arabia eVisa expire?
Your e-Visa will expire 1 year after issued.
How can I apply for this eVisa?
If you apply online for this eVisa using iVisa's service, you'll have to follow these easy steps:
First, fill in your basic information and select the processing time.
Second Review all the information from step one and proceed with the payment. After that, you can submit the form, and you're ready!
As you can see, getting a Saudi Arabia e-Visa is one of the most comfortable things to do. It requires little time and almost no effort, and you will be on the next plane out.
Do I need to have a Yellow Fever Vaccine Certification?
Keep in mind that a Yellow Fever vaccine is highly recommended if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission. To check if you require it, read this page.
Is it safe to get my Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa with iVisa?
Yes, it is. We have a skillful team that has been offering official e-Visas for over 6 years. Some people think that online information can leak and put them into risk, but with our services, you don't have to worry about this risk thanks to our modern system.
If you don't feel too sure about it, you can check what thousands of happy customers say about us here.
Where can I read more information?
Anyone ready to go to Saudi Arabia can now get their documents prepared online without having to leave the house. Based on your selection of options during the visa application process and your nationality, costs may vary.
Let us at iVisa help you. Have more questions? Click on the chat bubble below to speak to a 24/7 representative. We are here to help.
You can also read more information and FAQs on this link.