If you’re going to Saudi Arabia as a citizen of Bahrain, you will need to get a visa. Outside of the Hajj season, Umrah participants can visit Mecca and Medina with the Saudi Arabia Umrah visa. While you can get it by going to the embassy or consulate, you can also get one online from your computer or smartphone. This visa is good for religious pilgrimages, only when the Hajj season is inactive, which is most of the year.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa
Documents for Application and Entrance
These documents will be needed before applying for your e-Visa:
- National ID Card or Birth Certificate - You may need to prove your national identity.
- Applicant Photo - You’ll need a passport photo that is recent to show authorities.
- Bank Statement - If you are going for Umrah, you’ll need to show that financially you can survive the trip.
- Proof of Lodging - Got a place to stay while you are in the country? Show this.
- Departure Ticket - Do you have your return flight information? Have it handy.
- Passport Details Scan - Your bio page must be up-to-date and non-expired.
How many times can enter Saudi Arabia with an Umrah e-Visa?
A Saudi Umrah e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa.
Saudi Business Visa Information
If you plan to travel for business of any kind to Saudi Arabia, you should always apply for a business visa. With a tourist visa in Saudi Arabia, it is illegal to conduct business. Only the Saudi consulate in your home country can issue this particular type of visa.
e-Visa Processing Times
Your waiting period will depend on the speed you choose at checkout.
- Standard processing will take 5 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 3 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 24 hours.
Entry Limits into Saudi Arabia with an e-Visa
An e-Visa for Saudi Arabia is a Multiple Entry visa which is great for Umrah.
Online e-Visa Cost for Saudi Arabia
The total cost of your Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 155.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 180.00 total for Rush processing.
- USD 205.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
Saudi Arabia Stay Limits with Umrah e-Visa
Your maximum stay will be 90 days in Total.
e-Visa Expiration Date
Your e-Visa for Saudi Arabia expires 1 year after issued.
Is the Saudi e-Visa difficult to get?
Not necessarily. The Saudi Arabia e-Visa is not usually difficult to get. You need only a few documents and some details, and you likely have most of them on hand.
The Saudi Arabia Tourist eVisa Eligibility
Saudi Arabia only began issuing tourist visas in 2013. There are now 51 eligible countries. If you are a legal resident of one of them, you can obtain a Saudi Umrah e-Visa online with iVisa.
The Saudi e-Visa for Citizens of Bahrain
Whether you’re visiting Mecca, Medina, or other parts of Saudi Arabia, it is great knowing you can get an e-Visa for Saudi Arabia online. You won’t have to leave your home to get the visa you need for Umrah or for tourism.
We’ve helped thousands of people travel easier. If you need more support, chat with one of our 24/7 representatives by clicking the chat bubble below.