Bulgarian citizens can get an Umrah visa for Saudi Arabia online. This visa is designed mainly for Muslims who wish to participate in an Umrah pilgrimage outside of the Hajj season. Those who would like to visit Saudi Arabia but not participate in Umrah may do so with the Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa, but will not be allowed to enter Mecca or Medina other than for religious purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa
What documents are necessary to apply for a Saudi Umrah e-Visa?
Your e-Visa application must be filled out completely. Here are some documents you may want to get ready:
- Travel Authorization - Present your host's letter or statement stating the reason for your trip.
- Passport Details Scan - Scan your passport bio page. You’ll need 6 months of validity left from the day you plan to enter Saudi Arabia.
- Departure Ticket - Show officials your departure ticket to leave the country.
- Applicant Photo - Have a recent color passport photo.
- Bank Statement - Show customs officials you can pay for your trip.
- Proof of Lodging - Prove that while you're in the country you have a place to stay.
- National ID Card or Birth Certificate - Prove your identity with your government's official document.
If you make a mistake, no worries. Just reach out to our Customer Service representatives.
How many times can I enter Saudi Arabia with an Umrah e-Visa?
A Saudi Umrah e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa.
So, check your dates if you are planning to leave and re-enter Saudi Arabia, and be sure to carry your visa with you.
e-Visa Processing Times
Your processing period will depend on the speed you choose at checkout.
- Standard processing will take 5 Business Days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 3 Business Days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 1 Business Day.
What is the online visa cost for Saudi Arabia?
The total cost of your Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 155.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 180.00 total for Rush processing.
- USD 205.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
When will my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Saudi Arabia expires 1 year after issued.
Plan your trip end date before the expiration date of your visa.
How many times can I enter Saudi Arabia with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa for Saudi Arabia is a Multiple Entry visa.
What’s the maximum number of days I can be in Saudi Arabia with this visa?
Your maximum stay will be 90 days Total. So, you must leave before this period is finished.
The Saudi Arabia e-Visa for Citizens of Bulgaria
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs began to allow e-Visas for Saudi Arabia for tourists and religious purposes alike. Now, over 51 countries can obtain a visa online. The application is a breeze, and we always encrypt your data for maximum security and privacy.
Have a wonderful journey.