Croatian citizens who are Muslim and want to experience an Umrah pilgrimage can enter Saudi Arabia with the right visa. Be sure that you plan your Umrah experience outside of the Hajj season, or this special visa will not work. To get the visa, you can now go online and fill out the brief application. Then, we will email you your Saudi Arabia Umrah visa for your trip.
Non-Muslim applicants will be able to go to Saudi Arabia but won’t be able to enter Mecca or Medina except for religious reasons. Women must be accompanied by a next of kin male if you are under 45 years old and traveling alone.
Frequently Asked Questions about the e-Visa for Saudi Arabia
What information do I need to get a visa for Umrah in Saudi Arabia?
Have this information ready in case you need it for the application or at the border of Saudi Arabia:
- Passport Photo - A recent color passport photo works best.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - The bio page of your passport can be scanned and turned in with the application.
- Proof of Accommodation - Prove that you have a place to stay while you are in the country.
- Bank Statement - You may need to show immigration officials that you have the money to fund your trip.
- Departure Ticket - You will need to prove you are heading out of Saudi Arabia after your Umrah pilgrimage is complete.
What are the entry limits with an Umrah visa?
An e-Visa for Saudi Arabia is a Multiple Entry visa. Multiple-entry means you can enter and exit Saudi Arabia as many times as needed as long as you meet the other requirements.
How many days can I vacation in Saudi Arabia with an e-Visa?
Your maximum stay will be 90 days in Total. This means that once you enter the country, you will have that many days to enjoy your vacation.
What is the expiration date on an e-Visa for Saudi Arabia?
The e-Visa for Saudi Arabia expires 1 year after issued.
So be sure to plan your flight and the complete trip into Saudi Arabia before the visa expires.
How long will it take to process the e-Visa application for Saudi Arabia?
Choose a processing speed that best represents your needs:
- Standard processing will take 5 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 3 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 24 hours.
What would be the complete price for an e-Visa for Umrah and the processing?
The total cost for your Saudi Arabia e-Visa and processing will be:
- USD 155.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 180.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 205.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
The Saudi Arabia e-Visa for Citizens of Croatia
Outside of the Hajj season, Muslim pilgrims may enter Mecca, Medina, and Saudi Arabia for Umrah. Tourists may also use it without going to the holy cities. The Saudi Arabia e-Visa is easy to obtain as long as your information is up-to-date.
Have a safe trip. Assalam Alaykum.