Are you traveling to Saudi Arabia for Umrah outside of Hajj season? If you are a citizen of Cyprus, you can get your visa for the Umrah pilgrimage online now with an easy-to-use e-Visa application. You will save time from going to the consulate or embassy, and it is simple to do whenever you have a bit of time.
Questions & Answers about the e-Visa for Saudi Arabia
Are there limits on the number of times I can enter Saudi Arabia with a visa?
Yes, there are limits. An e-Visa for Saudi Arabia is a Multiple Entry visa.
Is there a maximum amount of time I’m allowed to stay in Saudi Arabia as a visa holder?
Your maximum stay will be 90 days in Total. You may only use your visa for this amount of time total.
Visa Application Processing - how long does it take?
Choose a processing speed that best represents your needs:
- Standard processing will take 5 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 3 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 24 hours.
Does the visa expire?
Yes, it does. The e-Visa for Saudi Arabia expires 1 year after issued.
Planning your trip while you’re getting your visa is a good idea to line up the dates correctly.
What information do I need to get a visa for Umrah in Saudi Arabia?
Have this information ready in case you need it for the application or at the border of Saudi Arabia:
- Departure Ticket - Have a departing plan so officials know you will be leaving the country.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - Scan your bio page and upload it for us.
- Proof of Accommodation - Prove that you have a place to stay while you are in the country.
- Bank Statement - You may need to prove you have enough money in your accounts to support your stay in Saudi Arabia.
- Passport Photo - A recent color passport photo works best.
What is the total price for an e-Visa for Umrah and the processing?
Both the e-Visa price and the cost for processing together will be:
- USD 155.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 180.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 205.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
The Saudi Arabia e-Visa for Citizens of Cyprus
If you are planning to go to Saudi Arabia and are a Muslim resident of Cyprus, the e-Visa for Umrah is a great option. The application is ready when you are and only takes a few minutes.