If you are a Muslim from France and are ready for an Umrah pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia, then you will need to get a visa to travel there. It is required. French citizens can obtain a visa for Saudi Arabia online. The e-Visa program began in 2013 to help people visit for Hajj, business reasons, tourist reasons, and personal pilgrimages.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa
Different Processing Options for Saudi Arabia e-Visa
How long do you have before you need your visa? Choose below based on your time frame:
- Standard processing will take 5 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 3 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 24 hours.
Expiration Dates on Visas
Your Saudi e-Visa expires 1 year after issued.
Digital e-Visa Total Cost for Umrah Visa
The final cost of your Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 199.99 for Standard processing.
- USD 211.99 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 275.99 if you choose Super Rush processing.
Number of Entries into Saudi Arabia with an e-Visa
An e-Visa for Saudi Arabia is a Multiple Entry visa.
How difficult is it to get a Saudi Arabia e-Visa?
The Saudi Arabia e-Visa is not difficult to get. You need only a few documents and some details, and you likely have most of them at your disposal.
What do I need to apply for a Saudi Umrah e-Visa?
These documents will be required before applying for your e-Visa:
- Departure Ticket - Show this to officials.
- Applicant Photo - Have a recent color passport photo.
- Proof of Lodging - What about a hotel reservation email or printed copy? That will work.
- Passport Details Scan - The page of your passport with your picture and information will need to be attached to your application.
- Travel Authorization - Present your host's letter or statement demonstrating the reason for your visit.
- Bank Statement - Have enough money for your trip? You’ll need to prove it.
- National ID Card or Birth Certificate - You’ll need this to prove your identity.
How many times can enter Saudi Arabia with an Umrah e-Visa?
A Saudi Umrah e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa.
Saudi Arabia Stay Limits with Umrah e-Visa
Your maximum stay will be 90 days in Total.
The Saudi Umrah e-Visa for Citizens of France
Here at iVisa, we have helped thousands of travelers get their visas online. Now, you can get an Umrah visa online easily and be ready for your trip in no time.
Enjoy your journey and your pilgrimage.