Every year, millions of people from around the world travel to Saudi Arabia. You'll need a visa if you're a German citizen who wants to travel to Saudi Arabia. iVisa is happy to offer Saudi e-Visas digitally. Our online application will only take a few minutes to complete and is secure and easy.
The Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa - Your Questions Answered
Saudi Tourist e-Visa Eligibility
2013 was the first year Saudi Arabia allowed e-Visas. There are now 51 eligible countries whose citizens can apply for one. If you are a legal resident of one of these countries, you can get a Saudi Umrah e-Visa digitally on iVisa’s site.
Umrah Visa vs. Hajj Visa
For religious-driven travelers to Saudi Arabia, the Umrah visa can only be used outside of Hajj season. A Hajj visa has more time restrictions, as it can only be used during Hajj in Dhu al-Hijjah.
e-Visa Processing Times
The time it takes iVisa to process your application depends on which of the following processing speeds you select:
- Standard processing will take 5 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 3 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 24 hours.
e-Visa Expiration Time
Your e-Visa for Saudi Arabia will expire 1 year after issued.
Entry Allotments with the e-Visa for Saudi Arabia
A Saudi Umrah e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa.
Is the Saudi e-Visa hard to obtain?
The Saudi Arabia e-Visa is not difficult to get. You need only a few documents and some details, and you likely have most of them on hand.
What documents are necessary to apply for a Saudi Umrah e-Visa?
These documents will be needed before applying for your e-Visa:
- National ID Card or Birth Certificate - You may need this for additional identity verification.
- Departure Ticket - Show your ticket to leave the country to officials.
- Bank Statement - Proof you have money to stay during your trip.
- Proof of Lodging - A hotel reservation document will work fine for this.
- Passport Details - The entire color bio page in the front of your passport will need to be scanned and uploaded.
- Travel Authorization - Present your host's letter or statement stating the reason for your trip.
- Applicant Photo - Color passport photos that were taken recently.
Saudi Business Visa Information
With a tourist visa, you are not allowed to trade or conduct business while in the country. It is strictly for tourist reasons or religious reasons. You will need a separate business visa otherwise.
Saudi Arabia Stay Limits with Umrah e-Visa
Your maximum stay will be 90 days in Total.
Is the Saudi Arabia visa a multiple-entry visa?
Yes. The Saudi Arabia e-Visa is a multiple-entry visa.
Online e-Visa Price for Saudi Arabia
The total cost of your Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 155.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 180.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 205.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
Entry Allotment into Saudi Arabia with an e-Visa
An e-Visa for Saudi Arabia is a Multiple Entry visa.
The Saudi Umrah e-Visa for Residents of Germany
Saudi Arabia is full of wonders, both practical and imaginative. No matter if you are going for religious purposes or just to see the sights, you will not regret booking your trip to see the most amazing parts of Saudi Arabia. Simply get your e-Visa and you will be ready to go.
Be careful, and good luck on your journey.