Saudi Arabia is a country that encompasses most of Western Asia's Arab Peninsula. The state is bordered by Jordan and Iraq to the north, Kuwait to the northeast, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to the east.
If you're a Kazakhstan citizen who plans to travel to Saudi Arabia, you'll need a visa before you go. iVisa is pleased to offer Saudi e-Visas online. Our secure and simple online application takes only minutes to complete.
Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa FAQs
What is the Saudi Arabia e-Visa?
The Saudi Arabia e-Visa is an official document that grants the right to enter Saudi Arabia multiple times. There is no need to make an appointment or present original documents to the embassy.
Number of Entries with an e-Visa
An e-Visa for Saudi Arabia is a Multiple Entry visa.
Online e-Visa Price for Saudi Arabia
The total cost of your Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 175.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 200.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 225.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
How many times can enter Saudi Arabia with an Umrah e-Visa?
A Saudi Umrah e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa.
e-Visa Processing Times
The speed you choose at the checkout will decide your waiting period.
- Standard processing will take 5 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 3 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 24 hours.
Necessary Documents for the Saudi Umrah e-Visa
The following documents will be needed to apply for your Saudi e-Visa:
- Departure Ticket - You will be asked to show airport officials your ticket to leave the country.
- National ID Card or Birth Certificate - Prove your identity with your government's official document.
- Bank Statement - Proof you can pay customs officers for your journey.
- Travel Authorization - Present your host's letter or statement stating the reason for your trip.
- Applicant Photo - Have a recent color passport photo.
- Proof of Lodging/Hotel - Prove that while you're in the country, you have a place to stay.
- Passport Details Scan - Scan your passport bio page. You'll need 6 months validity from the day you plan to enter Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia Stay Limits with Umrah e-Visa
Your maximum stay will be 90 days Total.
Saudi Tourist e-Visa Eligibility
Saudi Arabia only began issuing tourist visas in 2013. There are currently 51 visa-eligible countries. If you are a legal resident of one of them, you can get a Saudi Umrah e-Visa online with iVisa.
e-Visa Expiration Date
Your e-Visa for Saudi Arabia expires 1 year after issued.
The Saudi Umrah e-Visa for Citizens of Kazakhstan
Saudi Arabia's cultural and religious facets are not the only important things about the country. It was also home to some of human history's most ancient cultures. To glimpse the beginnings of human civilization, many scientists, researchers, and tourists visit this arid desert region.
Let iVisa help you with the trouble of getting the right visa with our easy online application.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our support team members 24/7 by clicking the Help link.
Have a safe and wonderful trip to Saudi Arabia!