Want to visit Saudi Arabia? If you’re from Montenegro, before you go, you'll need a visa first. Thankfully, iVisa offers online e-Visas to residents of Montenegro. Our online process is simple and secure and will save you the aggravation of having to go to your embassy or consulate to get your visa.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Saudi Arabia e-Visa
Can I enter Saudi via land borders aside from airports?
Yes, the e-Visa can be used on Albatha land port through Dubai and King Fahad bridge through Bahrain.
What is the online visa cost for Saudi Arabia?
The final cost of your Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 155.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 180.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 205.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
What papers do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia?
Gather these documents before applying for your e-Visa:
- Travel Authorization from Employer or School - You need a letter or a statement from your host indicating the reason for your trip.
- Bank Statement - Show customs officials you can pay for your trip.
- Vaccinations - If you’re coming from a country with a high risk of yellow fever, you’ll need a Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.
- Onward Ticket - Show officials your departure ticket to leave the country.
- Applicant Photo - Have a recent color passport photo.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - Scan your passport bio page. You must have 6 months of validity left from the day you plan to enter Saudi Arabia.
- National ID Card or Birth Certificate - You need to show your identity with your government's official document.
- Proof of Lodging - Prove you have a place to stay while you are in the country.
How long does it take for Saudi Arabia to approve an e-Visa?
Your individual waiting period will depend on the speed of processing you choose.
- Standard processing will take 5 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 3 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 24 hours.
When will my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Saudi Arabia expires 1 year after issued.
How many times can I enter Saudi Arabia with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa for Saudi Arabia is a Multiple Entry visa.
How many days can I vacation in Saudi Arabia with an e-Visa?
Your maximum stay will be 90 days in Total.
The Saudi Arabia e-Visa for Citizens of Montenegro
Saudi Arabia is a popular destination for travelers as well as religious pilgrims. Whatever the reason for your trip, let us help you get the most out of your journey by taking the guesswork out of the visa application process for you with our easy e-Visa application.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to speak with one of our support team members 24/7 by clicking the Help link at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.