Would you like to enter Saudi Arabia? You're going to need a visa first if you're from the Netherlands. Thankfully, iVisa offers online e-Visas to citizens of the Netherlands. Our online application is simple and safe, and in order to obtain your visa you do not have to go to your embassy or consulate.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa
How many times can I enter Saudi Arabia with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa for Saudi Arabia is a Multiple Entry visa.
What is the online visa cost for Saudi Arabia?
The final cost of your Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 175.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 200.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 225.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
What papers do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia?
Gather these documents before applying for your e-Visa:
- Bank Statement - Show customs officials you can pay for your trip.
- Passport Details Scan - Scan your passport bio page. You must have 6 months of validity left from the day you plan to enter Saudi Arabia.
- Possible Need for Vaccinations - If you’re coming from a country with a high risk of yellow fever, you’ll need a Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.
- Travel Authorization from Employer or School - You need your host's letter or statement stating the reason for your trip.
- Onward Ticket - Show officials your departure ticket to leave the country.
- National ID Card or Birth Certificate - You need to prove your identity with your government's official document
- Applicant Photo - Have a recent color passport photo.
- Proof of Lodging - Prove that while you're in the country you have a place to stay.
How long does it take for Saudi Arabia to approve an e-Visa?
Your individual waiting period will depend on the speed of processing you choose.
- Standard processing will take 5 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 3 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 24 hours.
When will my e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Saudi Arabia expires 1 year after issued.
What if I make a mistake filling out my visa information?
We know that mistakes happen. If this happens to you, then contact our customer service representatives to assist you as soon as possible.
How many days can I vacation in Saudi Arabia with an e-Visa?
Your maximum stay will be 90 days Total.
Does obtaining an e-Visa guarantee me entry into Saudi Arabia?
No. Possession of an e-Visa for Saudi Arabia does not provide automatic right of entry into the country.
The Saudi Arabia e-Visa for Citizens of the Netherlands
Saudi Arabia is popular with both tourists as well as religious pilgrims. Let iVisa help you take the hassle out of obtaining your visa with our safe and easy online e-Visa application.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our support team members 24/7 by clicking the Help link at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.