In case you are planning a trip to Senegal, you will need to acquire the Passenger Locator Form. Also, you need to comply with the Senegal entry requirements during coronavirus. iVisa.com has all the tools to help you with the Senegal Passenger Locator Form. Travelers only need to go through a digital process.
We know that traveling during a pandemic is not easy. Still, we can help you with the Senegal entry requirements during coronavirus. Enjoy Senegal with our help!
How can I acquire the Senegal Passenger Locator Form with iVisa.com?
- Dive into the application page.
- Fill out the required information.
- Our experts will check all your information and get in touch if they need more details.
- We will send the documentation to your email address.
- Print and show the Passenger Locator Form when entering Senegal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Senegal?
COVID-19 vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Senegal. If you are a COVID-19 vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test result.
Accepted vaccines are AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Sinopharm, and Sinovac. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Senegal travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What are the Senegal entry requirements during coronavirus?
Health authorities have established the Senegal entry requirements during coronavirus to keep the Senegalese population and travelers safe. First of all, visitors must obtain the Passenger Locator Form before entering Senegal.
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours for unvaccinated travelers
- COVID test exemptions: Travelers with proof of full vaccination and children under 2.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Senegal?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in Senegal.
For how long is the Passenger Locator Form valid?
The Passenger Locator Form is valid for up to 30 days after arrival. Travelers can have a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry in Senegal, and they can enter a Single Entry to the country. Keep checking the Senegal entry requirements during coronavirus.
What information does iVisa.com need?
Travelers must fill out the online form with trip and health details. Make sure to have the following requirements:
- A valid passport, your passport should have a 6-month validity.
- An email address so we can stay in touch with you.
- Select between a credit/debit card.
Learn all about the Senegal entry requirements during coronavirus on the application page. Go!
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: USD 34.49 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: USD 67.99 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: USD 104.99 - 4 hours.
Let our team support you with the details about the Senegal entry requirements during coronavirus.
How can I apply?
- Complete all the details in the online form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your details and choose a payment option between a credit/debit card.
- Attach any supporting documents requested by health authorities.
Expect the Passenger Locator Form electronically. Save it on your phone or print it so you can show it to Senegalese board officers at your arrival.
How safe is iVisa.com with my travel requirement?
Incredibly safe! We have been helping travelers for years with all types of travel requirements. Head to the comments section and confirm that our services are the best.
Acquire the Passenger Locator Form now. Apply!
Where can I obtain more details?
Communicate with our support assistants who are available day and night. We can answer all your questions about the Senegal entry requirements during coronavirus.
Dive into the application page now!
Senegal has plenty of sites to offer you. Start with the Pink lake. Observe the dark pink color that comes from a particular algae that only grows here. We recommend visiting between November and June to enjoy the bright color. Enjoy this natural wonder by walking along the banks, riding a horse or camel, or taking a boat ride. Saint-Louis is another colorful site that you must pass by. The colonial architecture transports you to a different era in Senegal. Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and visit the nearby National Parks, where monkeys, birds, and tortoises live freely. Goree Island is another spectacular attraction in Senegal. Although Goree was once a slave-trading center, it represents a relevant part of Senegal’s history. Visit the Castel fort and see Dakar’s skyline. Admire the beautiful colonial architecture. Senegal has some extraordinary beaches in the South of Dakar, where hotels offer excellent services. Visit the Sobo Bade hotel which has a bohemian vibe for young people. They even have an art gallery where local artists present their artwork. Enjoy the theater productions and djembe classes. Acquire the Passenger Locator Form and travel to Senegal soon!