Travelling can be a great hassle for the citizens of Italy during the current health situation around the globe, but the answer to How Citizens of Italy Can Enter Seychelles During Coronavirus is comparatively easier. Belonging from a country of “Special Status” Italian citizens need to fill up the Seychelles Travel Authorization.
Seychelles authorities have designed lenient yet effective measures to keep the tourism industry alive while maintaining the safety of the visitors and it is important to be fully informed about the due process of How Citizens of Italy Can Enter Seychelles During Coronavirus and follow it.
What is the application process?
The application process is easy and swift :
- Fill your application form via iVisa.com
- Select your ideal processing time.
- Upload all required documents with your form before submitting it.
- Proceed to pay via debit card/credit card or Paypal.
Be attentive in case our team contacts you for any adjustments required.
Why should I apply in advance?
Applying in advance can help you save money and provide you a trouble-free travel experience. You will be educated on How Citizens of Italy Can Enter Seychelles During Coronavirus in time for your trip.
Visit iVisa.com and apply now to get the best travel experience. Find out more about how citizens of Italy can enter Seychelles during Coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
In this section, we commit to solving all your questions about how citizens of Italy can enter Seychelles during the Coronavirus. Learn more about this process by visiting iVisa.com.
What is the Seychelles Travel Authorization I COVID-19 Entry?
The Seychelles Travel Authorization is a health declaration document. This online form ensures safe travels by confirming that you’re healthy and are taking all the required precautions.
What are the essential documentation required for this form?
Along with the Seychelles Travel Authorization, the citizens of Italy need to attach the following documents to apply via iVisa.com:
- A valid passport that will not expire for at least 3-6 months.
- Your current email address to remain updated about the proceedings of your application.
- A valid Credit card/Debit card will be needed to make payments for your form so it is important to attach a valid payment route.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Seychelles?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Seychelles.
Guidelines for fully vaccinated travelers:
Travelers will be considered fully vaccinated if they have received the first two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine including a booster dose after 6 six months since completing the primary series.
Travelers aged 12 to 18 years will be considered fully vaccinated if they received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Seychelles travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to the Seychelles?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 24 hours.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and fully vaccinated travelers.
Do I have to stay in quarantine when I get to the Seychelles?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in the Seychelles
Is it necessary to fill out this form even if I have an Italian passport and visa?
The mandatory first step in how citizens of Italy can enter Seychelles during Coronavirus is to fill the Seychelles Travel Authorization form along with all the necessary documents mentioned above. Upon arrival visitor’s permit needs to be issued in place of a visa.
What is a visitor’s permit?
A visitors permit allows the tourists to remain in the Republic of Seychelles for a given time period and is given only if you can produce:
- A valid return or onward ticket for the duration of your visit;
- Confirmed accommodation, OR invitation letter, if staying with friends or family; and
- Sufficient funds for the extent of the stay.
- Proof of health. Click here to learn more.
What is the processing time and price?
iVisa.com provides these three following options :
- Standard Processing is the default option and an economical but also a dilly-dally process. USD 126.99 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing is a swift process but comes with a little extra charge. USD 158.99 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing is super swift and proves best in urgent situations but it is expensive. USD 197.99 - 4 hours.
How safe is iVisa.com?
Our well-functioning systems and careful handling of your personal information at iVisa.com keep all your documents secured and protected. Take a look at our website to read our clients’ opinions about your policies and services.
I still have questions, what do I do?
Want to know more regarding how citizens of Italy can enter Seychelles during Coronavirus? Avail customer support.
The wonder of nature, Seychelles, has become a sanctuary for nature lovers. Vallee de Mai is considered as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO is a bird watcher’s paradise. You can have the pleasure of spotting the endangered Seychelles bulbul, the lovely blue pigeon, the Seychelles warbler, and the endangered black parrot. It is also one of the rarest places on Earth where coco de mer palm grows.
The vintage plantation house of La Digue covering over 300 hectares of land, now counted as a national monument, showcases the cultural and historical significance of the place. It is surrounded by thick coconut plantations, an old cemetery, a coconut oil mill, a Copra house, and a tortoise enclosure. Aride Island Nature Reserve is home to one million seabirds comprising 10 different species out of which 5 are only found in Seychelles. Undoubtedly, your trip to Seychelles will refresh your mind and touch your soul.