With Covid 19 taking over, traveling to Seychelles has become a bit more difficult than before. There are new health guidelines in place for tourists to have a safe and healthy vacation. But the good news is, if you are perplexed as to what the new rules regarding Seychelles Covid 19 Quarantine are, iVisa.com can help you. We are updated about all the latest changes in the guidelines and will provide you with all the information you need.
Log on to iVisa.com to get familiar with the new rules. Give this article compilation a read to see if your queries about Seychelles Covid 19 Quarantine have been clarified here. Alternatively, visit our website here for more details.
Why Should I Apply In Advance?
Applying in advance helps in different ways. First of all, it reduces stress and last-minute panic. The second advantage is that you get more time to plan your trip and to avoid mistakes. Not only does applying in advance cut down on the costs, but it also helps you get the document in your hand way before your planned trip for reasonable rates. It also buys you time to learn more about the Seychelles Covid 19 Quarantine rules.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section answers some of the most commonly asked questions by our clients about the Seychelles Covid 19 Quarantine guidelines. You can also click here for further information.
What documents should I carry to visit Seychelles?
Here is a list of the necessary documents required to enter Seychelles:
- Passport: A passport with validity for a minimum of 6 months is a prerequisite to be permitted into the islands.
- Health Travel Authorization: You will not be granted access to the country without an authorized HTA.
- Negative Covid 19 test result: A test result issued from an authorized laboratory.
- Hotel booking Confirmation: Any proof of accommodation in English or French should be submitted.
- Cash, Credit/debit card: Anything that portrays your financial competence would do.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Seychelles?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Seychelles.
Guidelines for fully vaccinated travelers:
- Travelers will be considered fully vaccinated if they have received the first two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine including a booster dose after 6 six months since completing the primary series.
- Travelers aged 12 to 18 years will be considered fully vaccinated if they received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Seychelles travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to the Seychelles?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 24 hours.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and fully vaccinated travelers.
Do I have to stay in quarantine when I get to the Seychelles?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in the Seychelles
Should I possess a Visa to enter Seychelles?
No, you are free to visit Seychelles without a Visa, but you need a Travel Authorization to enter the country. You can apply for yours at iVisa.com. Although this means one less document process to worry about, keep in mind to follow the Seychelles Covid 19 Quarantine rules while you are here.
What are the Seychelles Covid 19 Quarantine Rules?
Seychelles mandates that tourists from certain countries must observe quarantine of 11 days in their reserved accommodation before stepping out to enjoy. You will find the list of these countries at iVisa.com. However, you do not have to be quarantined if you have been vaccinated, provided you furnish evidence of your vaccination.
What are the processing times and prices?
- Standard Processing: It takes about a few hours to issue the Health Travel Authorization at the standard rate. USD 119.99 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing: If you want the HTA earlier, you will have to pay an additional amount. USD 164.99 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing: You can get the HTA processed urgently within an hour or so if you choose this option. For this, the rates will be higher than the standard rate. USD 219.99 - 4 hours.
Is iVisa.com safe?
iVisa.com pledges to keep your personal information encrypted to protect your privacy. Visit iVisa.com to check out our client reviews for reassurance.
I have more questions, what should I do?
The unspoiled beauty and tranquility of Seychelles will blow your mind. From coral reefs to crystal clear beaches, the archipelago boasts of being the closest to nature, and UNESCO agrees. Visit the Ste Anne Marine National Park if you make it to the island; it is a treat for the soul. You can also go for glass-boat rides, scuba-diving, and snorkeling near the park. Try a day trip at Cousin Island as well; you won’t regret it. But don’t forget to follow the Seychelles Covid 19 Quarantine rules while on the islands. Safe travels to you! Thank you for trusting iVisa.com. Visit us again!