Visiting Seychelles during this pandemic is a convenient affair since it involves less paperwork to be done. The tourists do not require a visa for entry into the country. However, there are a few mandatory documents that you should carry with you to Seychelles. For instance, they may ask you for a Health declaration. If you are in the dark regarding Seychelles Covid Rules for Tourists, iVisa.com is here to assist you.
We keep ourselves updated with the changes happening globally before we help out our clients. So you can leave the documentation with iVisa.com and we will help you get acquainted with the Seychelles Covid Rules for Tourists. We have compiled some of the Frequently Asked Questions below for your convenience. For further information, you may visit the website here.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section has been included to answer some of the common queries regarding Seychelles Covid Rules for Tourists. You can also find more details here.
What are the documents required to visit Seychelles?
It may seem less lucrative since the country does not mandate a visa for entry, but if you are traveling to Seychelles, you have to act according to the Seychelles Covid Rules for Tourists. Given below is a list of the necessary documents required to enter the country:
- Passport: To be permitted into the islands, you have to possess a valid passport that extends to a minimum of 6 months.
- Health Declaration: You will not be allowed entry into Seychelles without an authorized Health Declaration in your possession.
- Covid 19 test result: The test result should be negative and should be issued from an accredited laboratory.
- Proof of accommodation: A hotel booking confirmation would suffice, but it should be in English.
- Credit/debit card: This is to ensure that you are financially competent to stay on the island for the allotted duration.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Seychelles?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Seychelles.
Guidelines for fully vaccinated travelers:
- Travelers will be considered fully vaccinated if they have received the first two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine including a booster dose after 6 six months since completing the primary series.
- Travelers aged 12 to 18 years will be considered fully vaccinated if they received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Seychelles travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to the Seychelles?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 24 hours.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and fully vaccinated travelers.
Do I have to stay in quarantine when I get to the Seychelles?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in the Seychelles
What Is The Health Travel Authorization?
Seychelles recently issued a statement that all visitors must possess the Health Travel Authorization. This authorization is provided as soon as all the documents mentioned before have been submitted.
Why Should I Apply In Advance?
Applying in advance helps you stay relaxed through the process of planning your trip, instead of running around at the last minute. It also helps you get your documents processed way before your journey to Seychelles at the standard rate. So it is a cost-effective option. It also gives you more time to plan your trip, your destinations, and your accommodation while we take care of the documentation.
What Are The Processing Times?
- Standard Processing: This is the default option, and may take up to a few hours but is an affordable option. USD 119.99 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing: You can get your document earlier than the standard processing for a little extra sum. USD 164.99 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing: At the time of payment, one can choose to get the application processed urgently. The processing time may reduce to one hour in this case. USD 219.99 - 4 hours.
What is the Health Declaration Form in Seychelles?
Seychelles has lenient terms for vaccinated tourists, but every traveler is required to abide by the Seychelles Covid Rules for Tourists. For instance, the Health Declaration Form has to be submitted to be permitted entry into the island. You will be asked to provide the following details:
- Travel Details: This section includes the dates of arrival and departure along with the details of the flight.
- Recent travel details: In case you have visited any other country in the 30 days before arrival, mention the particulars in this section.
- Accommodation details: Here you have to furnish the details of the hotel, the duration of your stay, and the contact details of the hotel to keep a record.
- Covid 19 test results: In this section, mention the number of tests you have submitted and the number of persons accompanying you. Are you all set to start? Apply here.
Is iVisa.com safe?
iVisa.com is relied upon by many customers for documentation processes across the globe. We guarantee to keep your personal information confidential under all circumstances. Visit iVisa.com to read our client reviews if you are still reluctant.
I have more questions, what should I do?
You can find more information about the Seychelles Covid Rules for Tourists here if the FAQs did not clarify your queries. Reach out to our customer service if you need more clarifications. You can contact them anytime because they are online 24/7.
If a peaceful vacation is what you have in mind, Seychelles is an excellent choice. A beautiful group of more than a hundred islands, this place is the perfect spot to get away from all the city noise. Some fresh air and greenery could refresh your mind and soul in no time, and this tropical paradise Seychelles is just the right place for it. Go for a day trip on the Curieuse Island; you might come across some giant tortoises on the way. Don’t forget to follow the Seychelles Covid Rules for Tourists while you are on the island. Safe journey to you! Thank you for trusting iVisa.com. Visit us again!