Singapore is one of the several countries that introduced the Electronic Arrival Card for their tourists to benefit. This measure makes it easier for tourists in selected countries to enter Singapore without having to experience the airport stress. However, it's important to understand that only citizens of selected countries can use the Electronic Arrival Card.
To know if your country is part of the selected 15, kindly check from iVisa’s website.
What documents do you need to obtain the Singapore Electronic Arrival Card?
iVisa requires you to have some information which they will use to process your Electronic Arrival Card online. The information includes:
- Passport: Applicant must hold a passport with at least 6 months valid before they can be allowed to enter Singapore.
- An updated photo: Applicant will also need to present their most recent photo with white background, including other photo requirements.
- An email address: A working email address must be provided by the applicant to receive their electronics arrival card in PDF format. In addition, a printed version of the PDF email will be presented at the Singapore embassy. Payment method: Applicants using iVisa to process their Electronics Arrival Card should have either a credit/debit card or a PayPal account for payment processing.
What is the cost of the Singapore Electronics Arrival Card?
The answer is that the cost of the Singapore Electronics Arrival Card is nothing compared to the stress and time you waste applying at the Singapore embassy. After all, applying online can be done from the comfort of your home, office, or just about anywhere.
When it comes to the fee, iVisa is popularly known to offer a competitive price. However, the cost of the Singapore Electronics Arrival Card depends on your selected processing time. iVisa gives you three options and each comes with its individual cost. Here are the options as follows:
- Standard processing time - It is the first and slowest processing time. At the same time, it is the cheapest of them all. iVisa processes your application in a minimum of 30 minutes. Many people who go for this option receives their card within 24 hours
- Rush: 4 hours
- Super Rush: 30 minutes
The cost of the Electronic Arrival Card depends on the processing time you chose from above and they are as follows:
- Standard: USD $27.49
- Rush processing time – This option is in between. You'll receive your Electronic Arrival Card within USD $49.99
- Super Rush processing time – Choosing this option allows you to get your document within a very short time. It's the best option for emergent situation. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option. You'll get your document within USD $84.99
As you can see, obtaining your Singapore Electronic Arrival Card is not expensive. What's important is the flexibility to apply at your convenient time without leaving the comfort of your home. iVisa would also love to inform applicants that obtaining the Electronic Arrival Card does not guarantee entry into Singapore. All other essential documents must be presented before you can be allowed to enter the country.