According to Singapore’s visa policy, the citizens of 15 countries are eligible for a Singapore eVisa, and Kazakhstan is one of those countries. As a result, you do not have to go to the nearest embassy of Singapore and submit your visa application. Instead, you can use the service rendered by iVisa and apply online from the comfort of your own home.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Kazakhstan citizen, can I apply for a Singapore eVisa?
Yes, as a citizen from Kazakhstan you can apply online for a Singapore eVisa.
To check requirements click here.
What is the Singapore eVisa?
The Singapore eVisa is a new visa facilitative measure introduced by ICA that allows the local contact or authorized visa agent/strategic partner to print the approved visa electronically without making a trip to the ICA building to collect the physical visa sticker.
How long can Indian visitors stay in Singapore with an eVisa?
Visitors carrying an eVisa an enter the country for a maximum of 15 days Per Entry. This visa also grants Multiple Entry and expires 63 days after issued.
What are the documents required to apply?
As you can imagine, you cannot possibly get your Singapore eVisa without lifting a finger. However, your effort in the whole application process is minimal. All you have to do is provide iVisa with the necessary documents and some information. Below you will find a list of everything you need:
- Passport– all applicants must hold a valid passport that does not expire for at least another 6 months from the date of departure from Singapore
- Digital photo – the picture must be taken in the last 3 months and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies.
- Means of online payment – the payment must be made during the application process, which is why you must have a credit/debit card. However, if you use Paypal, iVisa accepts those as well. Whichever you find more convenient.
- Return flight ticket – you will be asked to present it when you arrive in Singapore. The immigration officers just want to make sure that you do not overstay your welcome.
What are the processing times and prices?
You are given three options, and they are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 8 days, and you will be charged USD 93.00.
- Rush processing – this option is a bit faster. Your Singapore eVisa arrives in 5 days, but you need to pay USD 113.00.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you have. Your application will be processed within 3 days, and you need to pay USD 163.00.
Click here to start your application.
How does the Singapore eVisa?
The Singapore eVisa was introduced by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) of Singapore, allowing a local contact or authorized visa agent/strategic partner to print the approved visa electronically without having to go in-person to collect the physical visa sticker.
The eVisa system is an online method of applying for visas for entry from anywhere in the world. Travelers who use the e-Visa program simply apply, pay a fee online, and receive their electronic visa online before traveling to Singapore. Yes, it's that easy!
How can I apply for a Singapore eVisa?
Once you see that you have all of the above, you can move on to the next step, and that is to fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 10 minutes, and if you have trouble completing it, iVisa has an excellent support service that is available 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The form consists of three simple steps:
The first one asks you to fill in your personal information and some details about your trip. You are also required to choose a processing time and you should know that your choice determines the cost of your Singapore eVisa.
Step number two requires you make the payment and revise step one. The revision is more important than you think. A single typo can invalidate your visa. That is why you should double-check the information you provided so that no error is made.
The last step is about documents upload. You need to upload a passport scan of the information page, as well as the photo mentioned above. iVisa may ask for other documents as well, but it depends on your personal circumstance.
Once you are through, just hit the submit button and iVisa handles the rest.
Is it safe to use iVisa to get my eVisa?
Many people think that online information leaks and that their personal info is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. However, that is not the case with our services. We provide maximum safety for your personal data, confidentiality, and we invest a lot in the security of our database. Your personal information could not be safer. You can check what hundreds of happy customers say about us here.