Whether sailing across to Tintamarre island or strolling on the Philipsburg Boardwalk, St. Maarten offers tourists a lot of things to do during vacation. Hence, if you wish to rejuvenate your soul and body after this pandemic lockdown, you must plan a trip to St. Maarten as this country has opened its border for tourists. To enter the country if you are traveling from Canada, you must know how citizens of Canada can visit St. Maarten during Coronavirus. The government has mandated for every traveler to get approval on Health Declaration Form before their departure to get hassle-free entry.
To understand better about how citizens of Canada can visit St. Maarten during Coronavirus, you can visit our website or contact our 24/7 customer care support. We assist our customers in obtaining different types of travel-related documents like a Health Declaration Form to enter St. Maarten during the Coronavirus situation. This document has been introduced by the government to keep a check on the spread of this pandemic.
You can get more information about how citizens of Canada can visit St. Maarten during Coronavirus by checking out the given information below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to apply for a Health Declaration Form to visit St. Maarten?
As we know Coronavirus pandemic is spreading exponentially, hence to reduce its spread and improve tourism in St. Maarten, the government has introduced Health Declaration Form. This form is required from every traveler coming from other countries to enter the country easily. You need to get an approval on your document prior to your trip if you are traveling from Canada. This is one of the essential tasks to complete when you understand how citizens of Canada can visit St. Maarten during Coronavirus.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Sint Maarten?
No, you don't. COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Sint Maarten. However, if you´re fully vaccinated, you are exempted from testing requirements.
The accepted Covid-19 vaccines are Comirnaty (Pfizer), Spikevax (Moderna), Vaxzevria (Astrazeneca), Johnson & Johnson/Janssen, Covishield (Astrazeneca), Sinopharm, and Sinovac/CoronaVac.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
What are the requirements to get approval on my Health Declaration Form?
If you are traveling from a high-risk or moderate-risk zone, you must perform an rt-PCR test for SARS-COV-2 through a nasopharyngeal swab. You must perform this test within 72 hours of your trip and upload a negative test report to get approval on your Health Declaration Form. If you are coming from a low-risk zone, you don’t require a negative rt-PCR test report. You just need your approved Health Declaration Form to enter the country.
Do I need a COVID-19 test to get the St. Maarten Health Authorization?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 48 hours or antigen test within 24 hours.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 5 and fully vaccinated travelers.
Do I need to quarantine on arrival?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Which documents do I need for obtaining approval on the Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
When you apply with iVisa.com, you can understand how citizens of Canada can visit St. Maarten during Coronavirus and obtain an approval on Health Declaration Form quickly and easily.
- A valid passport with at least six months validity from your departure date.
- A valid email address to obtain your document.
- Mode of payment like a PayPal account or a debit/credit card for the processing fee payment.
- A negative rt-PCR test report if traveling from high-risk areas.
How can I apply for a Health Declaration Form to visit St. Maarten?
To apply for a Health Declaration Form, you can contact iVisa.com and avail of our amazing services. We offer a simple procedure to submit the application that completes in three easy steps:
- First, fill out an application form with the required details.
- Second, review the details you have given in the form before submission.
- Third, upload your documents and submit the form.
Can I get some information about the processing fee and time for obtaining an approval on the Health Declaration Form?
Yes, when you associate with iVisa.com, you can select from the three options of the processing time for obtaining Health Declaration Form to enter St. Maarten. You can get an idea of the processing time and fee by going through these options:
- Standard Processing Option: Get approval on your document in an average time (24 hours) by paying the affordable cost (USD 41.00).
- Rush Processing Option: Don’t have much time? Choose this option and get approval in a bit early time (12 hours) by paying a little expensive cost (USD 60.50).
- Super Rush Processing Option: Need your approval urgently? Select this alternative and get approval as soon as possible (8 hours) by paying the most expensive cost (USD 93.00).
Can I rely on iVisa.com services?
Yes, you can rely on iVisa.com services to obtain approval on your Health Declaration Form or other documents related to travel. We have been assisting our customers for a long time and they find our services safe, affordable, and transparent.