Slovakia has become one of the preferred destinations for those who want to explore a new destination in Europe. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy the bars and have a drink with your friends or go to the modern cities that have preserved examples of typical and traditional architecture. You can also have an ecological experience by going to the Slovakian Natural Park where you will see jaw-dropping views.
If you are wondering right now how citizens of Austria can enter Slovakia during coronavirus, then you have to know that there are some restrictions. You will have to present the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form to visit the country. You can complete the required documentation on your own, but it may be confusing at times. Fortunately, iVisa.com can help you with it, and you only spend ten minutes, and our experts will do the rest for you. You can start the procedure whenever you need it.
Find out more about it by reading this article.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form?
The Slovakia Passenger Locator Form was created as a health measure to control the COVID-19 outbreak in the country. You will have to provide important information about who you are, your trip, and other security questions. You will have to complete it if you want to visit the country. It is how citizens of Austria can enter Slovakia during coronavirus.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Slovakia?
It depends whether you're fully vaccinated or not and where you're arriving from:
- Fully vaccinated travelers do not have to quarantine.
- Unvaccinated travelers must quarantine for 10 days, or take a PCR test to end the quarantine after 5 days upon receipt of negative results.
- All travelers, regardless of vaccination status, who have visited South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Israel, Hong Kong or Seychelles in the 14 days prior to entering Slovakia must for 14 days if asymptomatic or until negative results are received from RT-PCR tests on days 1 and 8.
Which risk category is my country?
- Safe countries are EU countries, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Chile, China (special administrative regions Hong Kong and Macau), Colombia, Jordan, Kuwait, Namibia, New Zealand, Peru, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Taiwan.
- All the other countries are considered high-risk.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Slovakia?
Yes, Slovakia has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. If you are not coming from the EU countries or the safe countries, in order to enter Slovakia, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate. You won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Bharat Biotech, Sinopharm, Sinovac.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
What information do I have to provide to get the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form?
We know that you may be concerned about what you will have to provide us to start with the process. Fortunately, iVisa.com will ask you the next few items that you must take into account when applying. Look how simple it is to know how citizens of Austria can enter Slovakia during coronavirus.
- Data about yourself.
- Your current email address.
- Your flight information.
- Your place of accommodation.
- A valid payment method.
- A negative COVID-19 PCR test if needed. (Only for those coming from high-risk countries).
How much does the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form cost?
iVisa.com offers you three different alternatives, so you can choose depending on what you need. They have been designed from the lowest to the highest price, and from the longest to the shortest waiting time.
- Standard Processing Time. By waiting 24 hours, you receive your document for USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time. It costs USD 35.00, and you wait 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time. For USD 60.00, you obtain your document in 4 hours
What steps do I have to complete for the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form?
iVisa.com makes your travel procedures even easier and faster for you to complete, so you don’t worry about anything else. That is why, we prepared three steps that will not take more than ten minutes to complete. As you can see, it will be simple to do.
- First, fill out our application form here. Provide us with essential information, such as your name, phone number, and so on. After doing so, select the processing time that you prefer.
- Second, continue with the payment. Remember that you can use any method that you prefer.
- Third, upload any required documents and submit it.
After finishing these three steps, you will have to wait and check your email inbox. You will receive the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form completed by our fantastic team.
Can I rely on iVisa.com for the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form?
Definitely, you can trust our service. iVisa.com protects your data from any leak to third-parties. We will bring you the best service possible while you wait comfortably at home. If you still have doubts about it, you can check our reviews.
Where can I find more information?
You will have the opportunity to contact us to clarify any questions you have. Our customer service agents will help you with any doubts about how citizens of Austria can enter Slovakia during coronavirus.
Let iVisa.com be part of your dreams, so you can start new adventures next soon!