Despite its small size, Slovakia is a wonderful country located in central Europe. There are so many incredible places to visit and explore. You will feel welcome, from the astounding and surprising castles of the Middle Ages to the current cosmopolitan cities. You will also have the opportunity to try a new cuisine that will simply blow your mind.
As you can see, there are many reasons why you should pack up and go to Slovakia. However, citizens of Canada must present the Passenger Locator Form to enter Slovakia during coronavirus. You will have to complete it online, but it may take more time because of its ambiguous language. That means that you will need some extra help, that iVisa.com offers you. You will only have to complete our application form that we prepared for you. It shouldn’t take more than ten minutes.
Find out more about how citizens of Canada can enter Slovakia during coronavirus with iVisa.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I have to know about the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form?
If you wonder how citizens of Canada can enter Slovakia during coronavirus, you have to know that you will have to present the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form. It is a document implemented because of the COVID-19 pandemic to keep a record of everyone coming from abroad. It may be complicated at times because of its complex language. That is why iVisa.com designed a shortened application form. It will only take ten minutes to fill in.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Slovakia?
It depends whether you're fully vaccinated or not and where you're arriving from:
- Fully vaccinated travelers do not have to quarantine.
- Unvaccinated travelers must quarantine for 10 days, or take a PCR test to end the quarantine after 5 days upon receipt of negative results.
- All travelers, regardless of vaccination status, who have visited South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Israel, Hong Kong or Seychelles in the 14 days prior to entering Slovakia must for 14 days if asymptomatic or until negative results are received from RT-PCR tests on days 1 and 8.
Which risk category is my country?
- Safe countries are EU countries, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Chile, China (special administrative regions Hong Kong and Macau), Colombia, Jordan, Kuwait, Namibia, New Zealand, Peru, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Taiwan.
- All the other countries are considered high-risk.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Slovakia?
Yes, Slovakia has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. If you are not coming from the EU countries or the safe countries, in order to enter Slovakia, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate. You won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Bharat Biotech, Sinopharm, Sinovac.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
What will I need for the procedure with iVisa.com?
You will have to follow the next few details to start with the procedure. It has been prepared in advance, so it will not be difficult to obtain. See how simple it is to know how citizens of Canada can enter Slovakia during coronavirus with iVisa.com.
- Your full name.
- Your passport information.
- Where you will stay in Slovakia.
- Your flight information.
- Your preferred payment option.
- A valid email address where you will receive the Passenger Locator Form.
- A negative PCR COVID-19 test if you come from a high-risk country.
As you can see, it will be pretty straightforward. Make sure to have them with you before starting the procedure.
How much will the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form cost?
We know your concerns about how citizens of Canada can enter Slovakia during Coronavirus. We also understand that you look for some alternatives to obtain the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form. That is why we prepared the next three options for you.
- Standard Processing Time: For USD 20.00, you wait 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Time: For USD 35.00, you wait 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: For USD 60.00, you wait 4 hours.
What steps do I need to complete for the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form?
We shortened most of the procedure, so you only spend ten minutes on it. You will have the chance to complete it wherever you need it. No matter if it is on your smartphone or laptop. These are the three steps that you have to follow.
- First, complete the application form. You will have to fill out the fields about your data, trip, and other details. After doing that, select the processing time you prefer.
- Second, proceed with the payment.
- Third, upload any required documents and submit it.
You will have to be patient after sending it. Our excellent team will take care of everything. In the meantime, check your email inbox to receive the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form.
Can I trust iVisa.com to obtain the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form?
How can I get in touch with you if I have more questions?
You can contact us by clicking here. Our customer service agents will help you by answering any doubt you have about the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form.
Achieve your dreams with iVisa.com, and learn how citizens of Canada can enter Slovakia during coronavirus.