Have you been looking for a new destination for your next vacation? Then you should go to Slovakia, a country located in Central Europe. You will have different options to explore the traditional castles and fortifications in Bratislava to the fascinating natural parks. You will also have the opportunity to try some traditional food and enjoy everything else that this country has to offer.
You may be wondering about how citizens of Czech can enter Slovakia during coronavirus, and iVisa.com will help you with it. You will have to present the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form to enter the country. You might also be asked to stay in quarantine. That is why we recommend you use iVisa.com to make your travel procedure even more comfortable to obtain.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I have to know about the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form?
The Slovakia Passenger Locator Form is a travel requirement created to gather information from tourists arriving. It will help them to contact them if it is necessary. It was implemented because of the COVID-19 outbreak that is being controlled. You will have to report specific information about who you are, your contact info, and other details about your medical condition. As you can see, it is how citizens of Czech can enter Slovakia during coronavirus.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Slovakia?
It depends whether you're fully vaccinated or not and where you're arriving from:
- Fully vaccinated travelers do not have to quarantine.
- Unvaccinated travelers must quarantine for 10 days, or take a PCR test to end the quarantine after 5 days upon receipt of negative results.
- All travelers, regardless of vaccination status, who have visited South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Israel, Hong Kong or Seychelles in the 14 days prior to entering Slovakia must for 14 days if asymptomatic or until negative results are received from RT-PCR tests on days 1 and 8.
Which risk category is my country?
- Safe countries are EU countries, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Chile, China (special administrative regions Hong Kong and Macau), Colombia, Jordan, Kuwait, Namibia, New Zealand, Peru, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Taiwan.
- All the other countries are considered high-risk.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Slovakia?
Yes, Slovakia has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. If you are not coming from the EU countries or the safe countries, in order to enter Slovakia, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate. You won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Bharat Biotech, Sinopharm, Sinovac.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
What will I need to start with the procedure with iVisa.com?
We know that you may be looking for easier ways to obtain the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form that does not require attaching any documents to apply. That is why we prepared the next list, so you avoid any unnecessary information.
- Your full name.
- Your passport information.
- Where you will stay in Slovakia.
- Your flight information.
- Your preferred payment option.
- A valid email address where you will receive the Passenger Locator Form.
- A negative PCR COVID-19 test if you come from high-risk countries.
How much will the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form cost?
iVisa.com understands that you want some alternatives to obtain your Slovakia Passenger Locator Form owing to your budget. For that reason, we prepared the next three options for you to choose. That is how citizens of Czech can enter Slovakia during coronavirus with iVisa.com .
- Standard Processing Time: For USD 20.00, you wait 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Time: For USD 35.00, you wait 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: For USD 60.00, you wait 4 hours.
What steps do I need to complete for the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form?
We know that you want to know how citizens of Czech can enter Slovakia during coronavirus. That is why iVisa.com prepared the next three steps that you can follow to obtain your document without any difficulty.
- First, complete the application form. You will have to fill out the fields about your data, trip, and other details. After doing that, select the processing time you prefer.
- Second, proceed with the payment.
- Third, upload any required documents and submit it.
After sending it, you will have to wait. Our team will take care of everything else. You can contact us if you have further questions.
Can I trust iVisa.com to obtain the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form?
Indeed, you can! Our platform will protect your data from any third-parties. We will grant you the best service possible to help you discover t how citizens of Czech can enter Slovakia during coronavirus. Check what other clients have said about our services here.
How can I get in touch with you if I have more questions?
You can contact us at any time, and our customer service agents will assist you with a phone call or by chat. We will provide you with the best service, so you know how citizens of Czech can enter Slovakia during coronavirus.
Do not be afraid to use iVisa.com to achieve your dreams and learn how citizens of Czech can enter Slovakia during coronavirus!