With astounding architecture like no other country, Slovakia has become a favorite destination for tourists worldwide. There are castles, old forts, cathedrals, and many other places to make your experience even better since you will be exploring new places. If you are also planning a trip to this beautiful country and wonder how citizens of Hungary can enter Slovakia during coronavirus, don’t worry, iVisa.com will help you with it.
All international arrivals must present the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. You will have to report specific information that the government is gathering on a health declaration can help you with the documentation without having to spend more than ten minutes on it. It will be fast, simple, and you will not regret it. The best part is that you will be in good hands. Forget those days when you had to do everything on your own because iVisa.com will make your travel procedures painless.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I have to know about the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form?
The Slovakia Passenger Locator Form is an electronic health declaration implemented because of the country’s COVID-19 outbreak. The Slovakian government created it to gather enough data from tourists. By doing so, you will have to provide us information about yourself, your flight, trip, and health status. During your appearance, you will have to present it to migration authorities. That is how citizens of Hungary can enter Slovakia during coronavirus.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Slovakia?
It depends whether you're fully vaccinated or not and where you're arriving from:
- Fully vaccinated travelers do not have to quarantine.
- Unvaccinated travelers must quarantine for 10 days, or take a PCR test to end the quarantine after 5 days upon receipt of negative results.
- All travelers, regardless of vaccination status, who have visited South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Israel, Hong Kong or Seychelles in the 14 days prior to entering Slovakia must for 14 days if asymptomatic or until negative results are received from RT-PCR tests on days 1 and 8.
Which risk category is my country?
- Safe countries are EU countries, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Chile, China (special administrative regions Hong Kong and Macau), Colombia, Jordan, Kuwait, Namibia, New Zealand, Peru, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Taiwan.
- All the other countries are considered high-risk.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Slovakia?
Yes, Slovakia has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. If you are not coming from the EU countries or the safe countries, in order to enter Slovakia, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate. You won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Bharat Biotech, Sinopharm, Sinovac.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
What will I need to start with the procedure with iVisa.com?
iVisa.com has facilitated your travel procedure, so you will have to provide us with the next essential items to start with the process. It is the most uncomplicated way to know how citizens of Hungary can enter Slovakia during coronavirus.
- Your passport.
- Your current email address.
- Your chosen payment method.
- A negative COVID-19 PCR Test for high-risk countries.
- Information about your trip.
How much will the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form cost?
iVisa.com knows that you are worried about how citizens of Hungary can enter Slovakia during coronavirus. We also know that you might want to know more about its price. That is why we designed three alternatives to obtain the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form.
- Standard Processing Time: For USD 20.00, you wait 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Time: For USD 35.00, you wait 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: For USD 60.00, you wait 4 hours.
Did you make your decision already? Click here, and iVisa.com will help you to achieve your dreams.
What steps do I need to complete for the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form?
We understand that it may be tedious for you to complete time-consuming steps that make your travel procedures even more difficult. We also know that you wonder how citizens of Hungary can enter Slovakia during coronavirus. That is why iVisa.com prepared these three steps to obtain the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form.
- First, fill out our application form here. Provide us essential information about yourself, such as your name, passport number, and so on. After doing so, select the processing time that you prefer.
- Second, continue with the payment. Remember that you can use any method that you prefer.
- Third, upload any required documents and submit it.
You will only have to wait after submitting it. If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time.
Can I trust iVisa.com to obtain the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form?
Definitely, you can! We will provide you the best service possible. We will also protect your information from any leak to third-parties. That means that your information is in good hands. You can also check what other clients have to say in our review section.
How can I get in touch with you if I have more questions?
You can find us by clicking here. Our customer service agents will be glad to assist you at any time, no matter if it’s by phone call or by chat. You can also send us an email at email@example.com if you prefer.
See how citizens of Hungary can enter Slovakia during coronavirus with iVisa.com. We work hard to help you achieve your dreams.