Located in Central Europe, Slovakia is one of the 26 countries that are part of the Schengen zone, and therefore one of the places that soon the citizens of Dominica will need a new electronic authorization to visit.
The new authorization is the ETIAS, a new requirement that will be in force as of 2022 for anyone who wishes to enter any of the countries that make up the Schengen area. It is important to know that the ETIAS is not a visa, nor does it replace it. It will be the only document requested from citizens of any of the nations who are allowed to visit this area without needing a visa. Such is the case of Dominica.
For this process, you can count on the help of iVisa.com’s services, which will make the application more user-friendly than you would expect.
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly is the ETIAS?
The European Travel Information and Authorization System (ETIAS) is a new authorization for travelers that is in development in the European Union, to have a registry of all people who want to enter the EU, specifically the Schengen area. With the ETIAS, a database will be maintained to help authorities determine if someone may be a possible threat to some of the nations. As we explained previously, it is not a visa nor a substitute for it. It is an authorization.
Is it easy to apply for the ETIAS?
The application is very easy, not only because it is done online, but because the requirements are also quite simple. The process is even more efficient if it is done through iVisa.com, which has an expert team of staff prepared to apply for you.
To proceed with the application, your collaboration will be needed to carry out the following steps:
- Provide the Valid passport of the traveler.
- Choose your preferred payment method, either credit or debit card, or even Paypal.
- Your email address so that you can receive the authorization.
Will I need medical insurance to apply for the ETIAS?
No, having health insurance is not part of the requirements.
How long and what is the cost to apply?
Although a fixed price has not been set because the ETIAS is still under development, in reality, it will not be as expensive as feared. Also, by applying with iVisa.com the process not only remains economical, but you can also get the ETIAS as soon as you need it.
For this, we have three processing times to suit your needs.
- Option 1: This is the standard, the cost of it is lower because the time it takes to complete the application is standard.
- Option 2: Here the time is faster because its cost rises a little. This processing time is known as rush.
- Option 3: Known as super rush it takes only a couple of hours for you to get your ETIAS, although the price is higher than the options above.
How can iVisa.com help me apply for the Slovakia ETIAS for citizens of Dominica?
You will see how easy it is to apply through iVisa.com. Although there are three requirements for which we will need your help, the rest of the process will be in our hands, and we will see that you do not have to worry about absolutely anything more than enjoying the process of planning the places you will visit in Slovakia.
The requirements to which we refer are the following:
- First requirement, fill out the questionnaire here and choose one of the three processing times we mentioned above.
- Second requirement, proceed to pay for the services after confirming that the information you provided is correct.
- Third requirement, upload the requirements, and send the questionnaire online. After this, you only have to wait for the email with your ETIAS.
Will my information be safe when applying with iVisa.com?
Your information entered in the iVisa.com application form will be fully protected both by our professional team and their impeccable work ethic, as well as by our ultra-modern platform.
And if I need more information?
Our website is just one click away to provide you with all the information you need. Visit our iVisa.com blog to learn more about our products, the Slovakia ETIAS for citizens of Dominica, or read the ample frequently asked question sections to clarify all your doubts.