With temperatures ranging from -40 ° to 40 ° Celsius throughout the year, Slovakia offers from sunny and hot summers where you can enjoy walks through the historical ruins, open-air museums like the Museum of the Slovak Village and castles from fairy tales, to snowy winters that will give you the opportunity to practice skiing and other sports.
To enjoy everything that the country offers, it will be a requirement to carry the new ETIAS electronic authorization, which will come into action at the end of 2022 and will be mandatory for the following year. To obtain it, you can count on iVisa.com services for apply for the ETIAS.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of visa do I need to visit Slovakia?
As a citizen of Grenada, you do not need any type of visa to visit Slovakia. However, by the end of 2022, it will be a requirement to carry the ETIAS to enter the country. The ETIAS is a new authorization that by 2023 will be a mandatory requirement for anyone who wishes to visit Slovakia or any of the lands belonging to the Schengen area.
Which countries next to Slovakia can I visit?
Thanks to its central location, Slovakia is surrounded by Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic, and Austria. Since they all are part of the Schengen zone, you can travel from one place to another without problems, as long as you have your passport and ETIAS on hand for any eventuality. You need to know that if you have listed Slovakia as the first place you will visit during your trip, then this is the country you should go to before moving to another.
How can I get the Slovakia ETIAS?
To obtain the Slovakia ETIAS, you only have to apply online and follow the steps indicated on the website. Another way to apply is through iVisa.com services, which will make your application process even faster and more agile.
If you decide to continue your application through our services, there are three things that we will need you to provide:
- The first is your valid passport, with a few extra months of validity after your return.
- The second is that you make the online payment for the services.
- The third is that you provide the email address to receive your authorization, once approved.
How’s the application with iVisa.com?
Applying with us is super easy! The process consists of three steps in which we will need your collaboration, then we will take care of the rest so that you can relax, safe in the knowledge that your application is being carried out by professionals. Here are the three steps to follow.
- Fill out the online form here with your data and choose the processing time you want.
- Make sure the information is correct, and then proceed to make the payment online.
- After confirming that everything is in order, submit your online form along with the requirements. In the end, you only have to wait for the email with your approved ETIAS.
Is the application long and costly?
No, receiving the ETIAS can take days or even hours, while the cost will not be as high as is believed. When you start your application with us, you will see that there are three processing time plans with a payment corresponding to the promptness of the process.
- The first plan is the standard, which time takes a few days, but at a cheap cost.
- The second is the rush plan, which takes a little less than the standard one, although the cost is slightly higher.
- The third is the one that only takes a couple of hours, and that is why it is called super rushHere the cost is a little higher than the previous ones, but it is well worth it if you have an urgency.
How protected will my data be with iVisa.com?
Your data will be protected by the best technological platform there is. Also, our team will ensure that all your information is strongly protected. In case you need to feel more secure with the information you share in our process, you can read the reviews that others have written about their experience with iVisa.com.
Could I get more info?
Of course! You will have all the information you need in our blog and through our customer service team, who will personally attend to all your concerns.