Slovakia is a country full of amazing castles and caves. If you are someone who wants to experience a magical adventure and want to witness the beauty and charm of caves and castles just like the ones in the movies, then this is the place for you. You can plan a vacation to this country along with your family or loved ones and spend quality time witnessing the charismatic beauty of caves and castles with the blend of folk architecture and culture. If you are a citizen of Pakistan and want to get your visa made for this vacation, apply for a Slovakia (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Pakistan through iVisa.com.
To get your hands on your visa without having to move from your house and stand in long queues, you can go to iVisa.com and apply for a visa there. You will get all the assistance you need and can easily start the visa application. There are certain perks given to the customers as well such as providing an E-Visa. To know about the further visa application process you can go through the instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the documents required at the time of filling in the visa form?
There are a few important documents that are needed when you are filling in the visa form. If you have applied for a Slovakia (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Pakistan then you will be needing the documents mentioned below:
- Firstly, you have to fill the visa form correctly. This form has to be filled by everyone who will be traveling with you.
- Then you need to have a valid passport that should have two blank pages and should be valid for the next 3 months.
- A professional passport-size photograph is required to be attached to the form. The photograph has to be a recent one and not older than 6 months.
- Documents having your personal details will be required next. Such as your job details or employment letter.
- Next, the details of the payment method are required. They can be anything like credit or debit card or a valid PayPal Wallet.
- A valid bank statement is required.
- Valid travel insurance is required to complete all the formalities of the form.
What is the price and the processing time of the visas?
The processing time and price of the visas depend upon the plan that you select for the procedure. The Slovakia (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Pakistan furnishes you with three options and you can choose from any. They are:
- Standard processing time: This plan will take a considerable amount of time for the procedure and the fee is nominal.
- Rush processing service: This plan will get the work done a bit faster than the initial one and the fee is a bit more.
- Super rush processing time: This plan will get the visa process completed in the shortest time and the fee charged is more but is worth the service.
Where to find more information about the visa application?
To find more information related to Slovakia (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Pakistan you can either visit the website iVisa.com or contact iVisa.com’s customer care portal. Both of these options will provide you with enough information to clear all your doubts.
Is it safe to apply through iVisa.com?
If you are a citizen of Pakistan and you are applying for Slovakia (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Pakistan, you can be sure about the safety and security of our platform. Using iVisa.com you can easily get started with the visa application process and get your visa on time with utmost security.
How can I apply for a visa?
What are the types of visas provided?
There are two types of visas provided by us to our customers. One is the traditional paper visa while the other one is the E-visa. To get more information, you can contact iVisa.com’s customer care team.