The first stop in your Slovakia journey must be Bratislava. A fantastic city once under the rule of the Hungarian Kingdom offers today a variety of attractions. Wander around the Old Town and visit some historical buildings or make your way to the Bratislava castle, a symbol of the capital. Slovakia is the perfect place to spend your next holidays!
Citizens of the United States of America planning a visit to Slovakia must be aware of ETIAS, a new electronic system to enter the Schengen zone. The Slovakia ETIAS will be available by 2022.
Do you want to visit Slovakia? Then keep reading about ETIAS.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Slovakia ETIAS?
ETIAS is the new procedure created by the European Union that will be available in 2020. ETIAS is the acronym for European Travel Information and Authorization System.
The ETIAS process is easy and only requires an Internet connection to complete it. You need a few minutes to finish the application, and you will be ready to travel to Slovakia.
The ETIAS application is possible with iVisa.com!
I’m a citizen of the United States of America. Should I apply for an ETIAS?
As a citizen of the United States of America, you must apply for an ETIAS. Over 60 countries are exempt from a Schengen visa, and USA is part of this group of countries. Therefore, citizens of the United States of America must have a Slovakia ETIAS.
Is Slovakia ETIAS valid for all European countries?
The Slovakia ETIAS is valid for the 26 European countries in the Schengen zone. You should take into consideration that not all countries in Europe are part of the Schengen agreement, so plan your European itinerary accordingly. Use the iVisa.com Visa Checker and check all the travel documents you need.
Citizens of the United States of America can explore further here.
Is Slovakia ETIAS valid for several trips?
The Slovakia ETIAS document has a multiple-entry advantage. For this reason, citizens of the United States of America with an ETIAS can make several trips to Slovakia. However, check the next characteristics too:
- The Slovakia ETIAS is valid for 3 years.
- 90 days within a 180-day period is the maximum stay in the Schengen countries.
What is the required information for the ETIAS application?
USA citizens must provide personal and trip details. EU immigration could also request specific information related to past criminal activity, visa rejections, and previous trips to war zones.
Make sure to have the following:
- A passport scan that you will attach at the end of the application.
- Email address so iVisa.com can send you the ETIAS authorization.
- Payment methods, pay with a Paypal account or using a credit/debit card. iVisa.com has a safe platform so be sure your payment will be secured.
Connect with a customer service agent if you need advice about the ETIAS requirements.
What are the processing times?
Citizens of the United States of America can choose between these services:
- Standard processing option, in case you have a small budget, go for the most affordable service.
- Rush processing option, get the Slovakia ETIAS sooner by paying a higher fee.
- Super Rush processing option, obtain the Slovakia ETIAS authorization in the shortest amount of time.
What are the steps for the Slovakia ETIAS?
- Answer the questions in the online application form and select a processing time according to your needs.
- Check your information and correct mistakes. Then proceed to pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach the scan of your passport and any other documents required.
What will I receive in my email?
Citizens of the United States of America will receive the Slovakia ETIAS. iVisa.com will send the ETIAS document to their email address in the application. Upon arrival, travelers must show the ETIAS authorization to the EU immigration to enter Slovakia smoothly.
Can I trust iVisa.com with the ETIAS?
Of course! Tons of travelers around the world have trusted iVisa.com with travel requirements for years and had excellent results.
Citizens of the United States of America can check our customers comments and confirm iVisa.com as the best option.
Who should I contact if I have some questions?
Reach out to our iVisa.com support team that is available 24/7. We can help you with all your questions and guide you through the ETIAS process.
You can also send an email to [email protected] if you need a prompt response.