With the arrival of the coronavirus vaccine, travel restrictions have relaxed all around the world and people can visit new countries again. As a visitor of Slovenia, you might be wondering, “Do I need a vaccine to travel to Slovenia?” Well, you are fortunate as currently, people visiting Slovenia do not need a vaccine to enter the country.
Slovenia might just be the break you are looking for. If you are planning a trip to the wonderful place, and are still questioning, “Do I need a vaccine to travel to Slovenia?”, then you need not worry for now because as per the current rules, people from all over the world can enter Slovenia without the coronavirus vaccine.
Find out more about the travel documents for your trip to Slovenia.
Note: Since July 19th, 2022, the Slovenia Entry Registration is no longer necessary to enter the country.
Can I get a entry registration through iVisa.com?
At the moment, visitors of Slovenia do need not worry about getting the vaccine to enter the country. However, getting the entry registration might be a tedious task, but through the following three quick steps at iVisa.com, your entry registration application process will be completed successfully:
- Complete the online form and enter your personal information.
- Check your answers to make sure that all the details you have added are correct and up to date. Once you have added these details, select your preferred processing time and make the payment for your entry registration process.
- Upload any essential document as mentioned in the form. iVisa.com will send you the approved entry registration to your email address as soon as the process is completed. With these simple steps, your application process will be done in no time.
Start applying today
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Slovenia?
A Covid vaccination certificate is required for all travelers. Exemptions apply for travelers coming from EU countries, Bahrain, Chile, Colombia, Indonesia, Kuwait, New Zealand, Peru, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, China.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Sputnik V, Sinovac, Sinopharm, Covishield, Covaxin, Janssen.
Can iVisa.com help me in obtaining the entry documents for my visit to Slovenia?
Yes, we can help you. If you have a passport from any country and are still concerned about, “Do I need a vaccine to travel to Slovenia?”, you do not need to worry about this. However, you will need a passport to stay in Slovenia. In addition, you might need a entry registration as a citizen of a foreign nation to stay in Slovenia.
Begin the application process now
I have to travel urgently! Can iVisa.com help me get the entry registration faster?
Yes, we can help you get your entry registration to Slovenia without any further delay.iVisa.com has created three options for all our visitors to ensure that any immediate requests can get processed faster in order to help all those who are planning a trip to Slovenia:
- Standard processing: This is the most inexpensive option for those who can wait for some time before departing for Slovenia. - 24 hours.
- Rush processing: You can select this option for your entry registration if you have a high budget and this will ensure your entry registration is ready well in time prior to your trip. - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing: This is the most suitable option for you if you need to leave for Slovenia urgently. You will receive your entry registration in the fastest time through this option by paying a little more. - 4 hours.
Start applying for Slovenia Visa today
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Slovenia?
- COVID test requirements: No testing requirements.
Do I have to quarantine after I arrive in Slovenia?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in Slovenia.
Will I need a lot of documents to start my iVisa.com application?
When applying through iVisa.com, you will only need the following documents:
- Passport with the information page (this will be the page with your picture).
- A debit or credit card to process your payment for the application.
- An email address to receive your entry registration after approval.
Apply for Slovenia Visa now
I still have a few more questions, what do I do?
If you are still worried, “Do I need a vaccine to travel to Slovenia?”, you can send us your query and ask on our email to get more details and updates about the entry registration application for Slovenia. You can also visit this link to read more information about it!
You can begin your adventure in Slovenia by taking a dive into the Slovenia Dive sites. These dive sites are surrounded by the glorious marine parks of Slovenia, you can visit Dog Island, Seal Island Reef System, Little Bay and try exciting adventure sports. You can scuba dive or go snorkeling with your pals at the Stoney Bay Marine Park.
When done with these rejuvenating experiences, you can take a trip to the Jocahu site of the Fountain Cavern National Park. Visitors can end this fun-filled trip with a walk down the Slovenia Heritage Tour and Slovenia National Trust at the Valley.
iVisa.com hopes you have an exciting trip to Slovenia.
Find out more about travel documents for Slovenia