The South Africa Covid 19 Testing is a new protocol that has been implemented by authorities to help curb the spread of Covid 19 and to prevent ill travelers from entering the country and unknowingly transmitting the virus. The Digital Traveler Health Questionnaire is in place to help protect everyone.
Trying to fill out documents on foreign government websites can be a hassle, so we at iVisa.com do the work for you!
How can I begin the process of obtaining my Digital Traveler Health Questionnaire with iVisa.com?
The process is easy! Follow these steps:
- Click on the application button.
- Provide your personal and travel information.
- Decide which processing time and fee suits you.
- Review your information and checkout.
Our experts will review your documents to ensure there are no errors. You will receive your unique ID number to present to local immigration officers. Print out your questionnaire to provide to local immigration officers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need in order to apply for the questionnaire?
- You will need to have a valid passport whose expiry date is 6 months past your arrival date into South Africa.
- You will need to have a negative Covid 19 PCR test.
- A credit card/debit card or paypal account.
How can I start my application with iVisa.com right now?
- Fill out your application.
- Determine which processing time and fee works for you.
- Review your information for accuracy.
- Pay through one of our offered methods of credit or debit card or through paypal.
- Click submit to send your application to us!
We have experts in immigration working with us who will review your documents and make sure everything is in order. They are fully aware and up to date on the South Africa Covid 19 Testing as well as all other rules and requirements.
Is the questionnaire free?
Yes, there are 2 forms of the Traveler Health Questionnaire; a PDF form and the Digital Traveler Health Questionnaire. iVisa.com will take the stress out of dealing with foreign governments and provide you with the documents necessary to navigate South Africa Covid 19 Testing and any other protocol in place to enter South Africa.
What are the processing times and prices?
iVisa.com offers 3 processing times and prices to meet everyone's needs:
- Standard processing time: USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing time: USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing time: USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
Whatever your needs are iVisa.com will meet them!
I have more questions, what do I do?
You can contact our customer service agents (who are well versed in the South Africa Covid 19 Testing policies and other protocols) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to get help with your questions and concerns. iVisa.com is here to put the fun back in travel and we would be pleased to help make your experience in the not so fun parts of travel easy and relaxing!
Is it safe to use ivisa.com and should I trust them with completing my documents correctly and on time?
Yes! iVisa.com takes pride in our reputation as a great source for travelers to rely on to do the dirty work of preparing travel documents. Check out our testimonials from thousands of happy clients who we have served over the years. With things like South Africa Covid 19 Testing procedures and so much more.
Have you ever seen penguins on a beach? South Africa’s stunning Boulder Beach is home to thousands of penguins who go about their daily life on the beach while passers by can watch them in their natural habitat. Boulders beach is part of the Table Mountain National Park and was originally inhabited by just a few penguins who were seeking shelter between the boulders from the wind and waves. Take a day to wander down the beach boardwalk and catch a glimpse of these flightless birds!