The pandemic had put a halt to all our travel plans but with the arrival of the coronavirus vaccine, people are excited to start visiting places again. As a visitor to Spain, you might be curious about your next European adventure, “Do I need a vaccine to travel to Spain?” As per the current rules, people visiting Spain do not need a vaccine to enter this country. Spain is a country that needs no introduction and yet, it is resplendent with hidden gems that you can visit during your next trip. If you are still wondering, “Do I need a vaccine to travel to Spain?”, then you need not worry because people from any country in the world can enter Spain without the coronavirus vaccine.
Find out more about the travel documents for your trip to Spain.
Can I get a Health Declaration through iVisa.com?
Yes! Through the following three quick steps, your Health Declaration application process will be completed successfully, thanks to iVisa.com:
- Complete the online form and enter your personal details.
- Check your answers to make sure that all the details you have added are accurate. After this step, select your preferred processing time and make the payment for your Health Declaration application to begin.
- Upload any essential document as mentioned in the form. iVisa.com will send you the approved document to your email address after the Health Declaration is processed.
With these simple steps, your application process will be done in no time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Spain?
Yes, Spain has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. If you are coming from a high-risk country, in order to enter Spain, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Accepted vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen, Vero Cell, and Sinovac. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I need a COVID-19 test to enter Spain?
All fully vaccinated travelers can enter Spain for tourism purposes without any testing requirements.
Travelers coming from countries that are not on the high-risk list can enter Spain for tourism purposes without any testing requirements: Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, China, Jordan, New Zealand, Qatar, Moldova, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Ukraine, Uruguay, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan.
Travelers coming from the UK can enter Spain for tourism purposes with proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test result taken 72 hours before arrival.
Unvaccinated travelers coming from high-risk countries are required to have a negative PCR test result taken 72 hours before arrival OR a rapid antigen test result from a test taken a maximum of 48 hours before arrival. They can only travel for certain important purposes only.
Do I need to quarantine when I get to Spain?
There are no quarantine requirements in Spain, but check the testing FAQ to find out more about testing requirements.
Which countries are considered to be high risk?
High-risk EEC countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Netherlands
Third countries: All countries
Exceptions (not high risk): Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, China, Chile, Colombia, Jordan, Kuwait, Namibia, New Zealand, Peru, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, UAE, Uruguay, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan
Can iVisa.com help me in obtaining the entry documents for my visit to Spain?
Yes! That is what we are here for. If you are still concerned about, “Do I need a vaccine to travel to Spain?”, you do not need to worry about this anymore. However, you will need a passport to enter and stay in Spain. In addition, you might need a Health Declaration as a citizen of a foreign country to stay in Spain.
I have to travel urgently! Can iVisa.com help me get the Visa faster?
Yes, we can help you get your Visa to Spain through our online application forms. iVisa.com has three options available in order to help all those who are planning a trip to Spain:
- Standard processing: This is the cheapest option for those who can wait for some time before leaving for Spain. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing: You can select this option for your application if you want to be on the safe side and get your Health Declaration well in advance. This process is a bit costlier than the standard processing option. USD 35.00 - 4 hours.
- Super Rush processing: This is the most suitable option for you if you need to leave for Spain urgently. By paying a few extra bucks, you will receive your Health Declaration in a record amount of time. USD 60.00 - 30 minutes.
Will I need a lot of documents to start my iVisa.com application?
When applying for a Health Declaration to Spain through iVisa.com, you will only need these documents:
- A valid passport with the information page, make sure your picture is clear.
- A debit card or credit card to initiate the payment process of your application.
- An email address through which we can send your Health Declaration after it is processed.
I still have a query, what do I do?
If you are still worried, “Do I need a vaccine to travel to Spain?”, you can write to us on our email to get more details and updates about the Health Declaration application for Spain. You can also visit our link to read more about Spain, its documentation, and tourism.
Alicante is the number one destination for all travelers to Spain. It has the gorgeous Mount Benacantil by the beach in addition to the Santa Barbara Castle. How can you not visit the historic city of Barcelona, You can visit the Gaudi at the Sagrada Familia and the Park Guell. Here you can take a break and enjoy the Tibidabo Amusement Park as well. The Alhambra has gorgeous architecture for all enthusiasts and when here, you can drop by the Sacramonte as well- taking in the beautiful white caves of the region. You can try exotic Spanish cuisine at the restaurants and bars of San Sebastian while surfing at Zurriola Beach.
iVisa.com hopes you have a fun-filled vacation in Spain! Find out more about travel documents for Spain