In accordance with Sri Lanka’s visa policy, the citizens of UAE are qualified for a Sri Lanka eVisa. Because of this, if you are from Dubai and you would like to travel to Sri Lanka, you can acquire a visa from the Consulate General. On the other hand, the question is why would you go to a diplomatic mission when you can get your Sri Lanka eVisa online? With iVisa you can obtain your ETA as fast as 2 days.
If you would like to learn more about this online process, read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I have an UAE passport, do I require a visa to enter Sri Lanka?
Can I get a Sri Lanka visa in Dubai?
Sure. You can easily apply online for a Sri Lankan Tourist ETA, and you can do that from the comfort of your home if you have a UAE Passport and you live in Dubai.
Which visa types are there for UAE passport holders?
There are only two types of visas:
This article contains additional info about the Tourist ETA. However, you can read all types here.
What is a Sri Lanka Tourist ETA?
The Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is a document that lets you visit Sri Lanka for tourism purposes.
How long can I stay in Sri Lanka with a Tourist ETA?
If you have a UAE passport and a Tourist ETA, you can remain for 30 days in Total in Sri Lanka. Additionally, you obtain Double Entry once you receive your ETA.
What are the requirements?
If you decide to apply online for a Sri Lanka ETA, then you should know that the online application procedure is a piece of cake. Note that iVisa makes almost all the efforts while you use your valuable time on more important things. But you need to provide the following requirements:
- Valid passport – this item is very essential to travel abroad. Besides, if you want to enter Sri Lanka, this passport has to keep its validity for another 6 months from the flying date.
- E-mail address – insert a valid email because your ETA will be sent by that e-mail in PDF format. Keep in mind that you need to print out the document before departure and assure that you have a digital copy on your electronic device.
- Means of payment – iVisa is quite flexible. So, you can make the payment using a credit or a debit card, but you are also free to use a PayPal account.
How long is the Tourist ETA valid?
This ETA is valid for 180 days after issued.
What are the processing times and fees?
iVisa provides you three options so you can select the one that best suits your needs. Here's what you can select:
- Standard processing time – most men and women choose this alternative because it is the cheapest. You obtain your Sri Lanka ETA in 5 days, and you only have to pay USD 55.00 (service fees included).
- Rush processing time – for a quicker processing time, you can choose this choice. The application is processed within 3 days, and the whole price is USD 85.00 (service fees included).
- Super Rush processing time – if you would like your ETA as quickly as possible, you can choose this choice and have your application processed within 2 days. The cost is USD 100.00 (service fees included).
If you're ready to start your application, click here.
How can I apply?
Once you notice that you have all the requirements, you are able to move on and fill in the application process. That is the last effort on your behalf. It will not take you more than 20 minutes completing the form, and if you require help, iVisa offers excellent customer support. The service is entirely free of charge.
The online form you must fill out has three easy steps:
*In the first part,** give your private information, and you have to choose a processing period as well. Just keep in mind that your choice defines the cost of your ETA.
The next step is made up of payment and revision. The revision is more important than you think since a mistake can invalidate your visa. Before moving on, double-check your form for typos.
The last step asks you to incorporate the essential documentation. Once you're done, just hit simply hit the button and then wait for your eVisa. iVisa will handle the rest.
What happens after I've applied?
Once you complete the online application form, you will get the ETA viaemail. In iVisa we do the hard part for you, which means you don't waste precious time.
Do I need to get separate Tourist ETAs for my kids?
Remember that children under 12 years old are exempt from paying the ETA.
What can I do if I make an error in my application?
If you made an error while writing your information online then please contact with our customer service representatives as soon as possible.
If we already made your application, then you can NOT make any adjustments and you will have to apply again. That's why we strongly suggest checking the online form before sending it.
Is it safe to use iVisa to get my Tourist ETA?
Many people think that online data can get into the wrong hands easily. That might be true in some conditions, but that isn't true with our services. We provide security for your information and we invest a lot in our database's safety. Your information could not be safer. You can see what hundreds of happy customers say about us here.