Chinese citizens are among the many nationalities that have access to an electronic travel authorization when going to Sri Lanka for business or tourism purposes. As a result, you can apply for a Sri Lanka visa online. iVisa can assists you with the application process so that you can have your ETA approved in just 30 minutes.
Sri Lanka Visa for Chinese citizens – the requirements
The first thing you need to handle is the list of requirements. You need to be able to meet them all. However, you will not find this task difficult. What you need for the online application process is pretty easy to acquire. You must have at hand the following:
- Passport – to be able to apply for a Sri Lanka visa, you need to have a valid passport. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture must be taken in the past 6 months and must follow other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, iVisa will send you the ETA via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure to provide a valid address which you have access to. When you receive the document, you can print it out, or you can keep a copy on your electronic device.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can pay with whichever you feel comfortable. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Sri Lanka Visa for Chinese citizens – the online application form
After you make sure that you meet all the requirements, all that is left for you to do is to fill in the application form. It will take you about 20 minutes to complete this task, but if you need any help, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
Once you access the application page, you will notice that the form consists of three steps. The first one wants you to insert your personal information, passport info, as well as a few details about your trip. Moreover, you must select a processing time for your application and a visa type. Both choices will have a say in the cost of your Sri Lanka ETA. When it comes to processing, here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. And the slowest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and you are charged $57.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Sri Lanka ETA in 6 hours since submission, but the fee hoes a bit higher. You will pay $87.
- Super Rush processing – while this is the most expensive option, it is also the fastest. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, but you have to pay $107 for the urgency.
In case you travel for business purposes, you need a Sri Lanka Business ETA. The fees are a bit different. You will be charged $70, $100, and $120 respectively for each processing time.
The second step expects you to take care of the payment and review your form to make sure that mistakes were not made. If you do not correct your errors, your visa will be invalid, and you have to repeat the process.
The third and last step is the moment when you have to upload the documents that support your application. After you do that, you are free to submit your form, and iVisa will deliver the ETA in the timeframe of your choosing.
As you can see, Chinese citizens enjoy a straightforward process of getting a Sri Lanka Visa. The Sri Lanka ETA is valid for 90 days, it grants a double entry and it allows you to stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days per visit.