Jordanian citizens, like many other nationalities, are not required to apply for a visa at the nearest Sri Lanka embassy when traveling to Sri Lanka for tourism or business purposes. Instead, you can apply online for a Sri Lanka visa because you qualify for the electronic travel authorization. With iVisa, the document you need can be approved in just 30 minutes.
Sri Lanka Visa for Jordanian citizens – the requirements
Before you begin the online application process, you need to put together everything necessary. However, you will see that the list of requirements is short, and the items on it are relatively easy to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Sri Lanka visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, the visa policy of Sri Lanka requires that the passport maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival.
- Digital passport photo – for a valid passport photo, you need to make sure that the picture is taken in the past 6 months and follows all the other guidelines.
- E-mail address – as a result of an online application process, the ETA will arrive via e-mail in PDF format. The address you provide must be valid, and you need to have access to it. Remember to print out the document before departure or make sure that you have a digital copy on your electronic device.
- Means of payment – as far as paying for services goes, iVisa is flexible. You can make the payment using a credit or a debit card, but you are also free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever is most comfortable for you.
Sri Lanka Visa for Jordanian citizens – the online application form
The next step is to access the application page and fill in the form. You should not find this task challenging to complete, but if it happens to need some assistance or have some questions, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is open 24/7 and free of charge.
What you will notice is that the form created by iVisa is divided into three parts. The first part wants you to provide your personal information, but it also asks you to make a choice regarding the processing time for your application, as well as the visa type. The price of your Sri Lanka visa will be established by your decisions. When it comes to processing, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You receive your Sri Lanka ETA in 24 hours, and you only have to pay $57.
- Rush processing – for somewhat faster processing, you can choose this option. Your application is processed within 6 hours, and the fee is $87.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your ETA as soon as possible, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 30 minutes. The fee, however, is $107. As far as the visa type is concerned, you also have the option of applying for a Sri Lanka Business ETA if your trip is for business purposes. The fees differ, though. This visa will cost you an additional $13 for each processing time.
The second part asks that you make the payment and carefully review the information in your form to make sure it does not contain errors, while the third expects you to upload a few documents. After you do that, you can submit your application, and iVisa will handle all the bureaucracy that follows. But your job is done.
The bottom line is that Jordanian citizens have easy access to a Sri Lanka visa. The online application process could not be more accessible. The Sri Lanka ETA is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants a double entry, and its holder can remain in Sri Lanka for no more than 30 days per visit.