Russian citizens are given the chance to apply online for a Sri Lanka visa As a Russian domestic , you're qualified for an electronic travel authorization, which means you could avoid an embassy altogether. IVisa can help you proceed through the online application process, at the conclusion of which you are able to get your travel document quite quickly.
If you want to know what are the prerequisites, the prices and other facts that are important to think about then we invite you to continue reading this article.
Frequently Asked Questions
I 'm a Russian Passport Holder, do I need a visa to enter Sri Lanka?
Yes, you need a visa to enter Sri Lanka, which is better known as an ETA.
What's a Sri Lankan ETA?
It's a special authorization which lets you go to this country.
How long can Russian Citizens remain in Sri Lanka with the ETA?
Consider that throughout this period you shouldn't get paid any employment, and all visits are restricted only for tourism, or business . Take into consideration that you have the option to apply for a business e-Visa.
How many entries am I allowed to have along with my Russian passport?
This eVisa provides you a Double entry.
Which are the prerequisites?
You don't need to concern yourself too much about the prerequisites because there aren't many , and odds are that you have some. Here is what you need to get a successful application process:
- Passport - the document should stay valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka.
- Digital passport photograph - bear in mind that the image has to be obtained in the past 6 months and has to follow other guidelines to get a valid passport photo.
- E-mail address - after you submit your application, iVisa will send you the ETA through e-mail in PDF format. Be sure that you give a valid address which you have access to. When you get the document, you can print it or you can keep a backup on your digital device.
- Way of payment - iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you may pay with whatever you feel comfy. You can use a debit or credit card, however you might also use a PayPal account.
Can I know the prices and processing times?
It depends upon the processing timeframe you select for your application, in addition to the visa type you will need for your journey. As for the former, iVisa gives you three options that you can pick the one which is most suitable for you. They're as follows:
- Standard processing - there are many men and women who constantly go with this choice because it's the cheapest of the three. You can get your Sri Lanka ETA in just 5 days, and you only have to pay USD 55.00.
- Rush processing - to get a faster processing, it is possible to pick this alternative. Your application is processed within 3 days, and the fee is USD 85.00.
- Super Rush processing - if you are in a hurry then this is your best option. Get your Sri Lanka ETA as fast as 2 days for only USD 100.00.
How long does it take to apply?
Your need around 15 or 20 minutes and you're done.
How can I complete my application form for this eVisa?
To be able to understand what to do when you access the application page, we'll offer a brief description of the application form. However, feel free to contact our customer service in case you need some help. The service is at your disposal free of charge and 24/7.
The form you need to fill in is broken up to three steps:
The first one asks for your personal information, and this is also the moment if you will need to make up your mind about the visa type and the processing period alternative for your application.
The second step consists of payment and revision with a lot of precision so avoid any mistake.
With the next step you simply need to upload the documents that support your application. After all the steps are complete, your petition can be submitted by you, and iVisa will take it from there.
What happens once I finish the application form?
Once you finish the 3-step process, you find the ETA through e-mail. You don't need to go to an embassy. So you can save yourself a lot of time we do it. The next thing you need to do would be to print your Tourist ETA and take it with you once you enter Sri Lanka, however this is not extremely necessary since you already have linked your ETA to your passport, it's just a recommendation.
Do I need to acquire a Tourist e-Visa for my children too?
If your kids are under 12 years old, then you don't need to apply for it. Kids who are 12 years old are exempt from paying the Sri Lankan ETA.
Could I apply for friends or loved ones?
You are able to apply to family or friends if you desire. But keep in mind that you have to acquire in hand all the required documents (you may check them over).
If you're applying just for one individual, you are able to do it here presenting their personal information. On the other hand, if you need to apply for more people, you can do it by clicking 'Add new applicant' in the application form.
How will I realize if my Tourist ETA is already approved?
We'll let you know by e-mail whenever it's possible after the Sri Lanka Government approves the visa.
Is it ok to use iVisa's services to get this ETA?
We work with a skilled and skillful team that's been issuing official e-Visas since 2013. Many travelers fear that their personal information becoming leaked, but with all our services, that's not something to be afraid of.
We offer maximum security for your personal data , and we also invest a lot in safety. Your information couldn't be more secure. You can check out what many happy customers say about us, proving that we offer just the best.
I've got more questions, where can I find more information?
The point is that getting a Sri Lanka Visa for Russian citizens is simple when you apply online with iVisa. The ETA you're sent is valid for 90 days since the date of issuance, you may use it for 2 entries, and you're allowed to stay in Sri Lanka to get a complete month, so you can better take advantage of this online approval!