The citizens of Azerbaijan who plan to travel to Sri Lanka for tourism or business purposes are not required to obtain a consular visa. That is because you are eligible for an electronic travel authorization, which means that you can apply online for a Sri Lanka visa . With iVisa’s assistance, the document you need can be yours in just half an hour.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Azerbaijan – requirements
Before you do anything else, you need to make sure that you have everything necessary for the online application process. However, that should not be very hard since you may already have some of the items on the list of requirements. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – to be able to apply for a Sri Lanka visa , you need to have a valid passport. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture must be taken in the past 6 months and must follow other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, iVisa will send you the ETA via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure to provide a valid address which you have access to. When you receive the document, you can print it out, or you can keep a copy on your electronic device.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can pay with whichever you feel comfortable. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Azerbaijan – the online application form
After the requirements are met, you can proceed to fill in the application form . Typically, it takes people about 20 minutes to be done with this task, but if you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available via online chat or phone 24/7, and it is free of charge.
iVisa created a simple, 3-step application form so that you can complete it easily. The first step asks that you provide your personal information, travel details, and passport info. You also have to choose a processing time for your application and a visa type, both of which will determine how much money you will spend on your Sri Lanka visa . When it comes to processing time, you are given three options:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. And the slowest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and you are charged $57.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Sri Lanka ETA in 6 hours since submission, but the fee hoes a bit higher. You will pay $87.
- Super Rush processing – while this is the most expensive option, it is also the fastest. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, but you have to pay $107 for the urgency.
Traveling for business purposes requires a Sri Lanka Business ETA . You have the same options for processing, but it costs an additional $13 for each processing time.
The second step requires you to handle the payment and review your form. You need to make sure that all the provided information is accurate. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid visa.
Finally, the third step asks that you upload a few documents. After you are done with that as well, you can submit your application, and iVisa will handle the rest.
As you can see, the process of getting a Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Azerbaijan entails minimal effort when you apply online with iVisa. The document you receive is valid for 90 days, you are granted a double entry, and you can stay in Sri Lanka for no more than 30 days per visit.