Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Belarus do not have to pay a visit to the nearest Sri Lankan embassy to obtain a visa when traveling to Sri Lanka for business or tourism. Instead, you can apply for a Sri Lanka visa online, and iVisa can help with the process. The document you need can be approved in as little as 30 minutes.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Belarus – the requirements
You will be pleased to know that the online application process is not as demanding and as time-consuming as the one at the embassy. Even so, you still need to meet a few requirements. They are as follows:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Sri Lanka visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, the visa policy of Sri Lanka requires that the passport maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival.
- Digital passport photo – for a valid passport photo, you need to make sure that the picture is taken in the past 6 months and follows all the other guidelines.
- E-mail address – as a result of an online application process, the ETA will arrive via e-mail in PDF format. The address you provide must be valid, and you need to have access to it. Remember to print out the document before departure or make sure that you have a digital copy on your electronic device.
- Means of payment – as far as paying for services goes, iVisa is flexible. You can make the payment using a credit or a debit card, but you are also free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever is most comfortable for you.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Belarus – the online application form
After you put together all of the above, all that is left for you to do is to submit a request. You need to fill in an application. Before you do that, keep in mind that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge in case you need assistance.
The form you need to fill in is split into three steps for your benefit. The first one is interested in your personal information, but you also have to make a choice of processing time for your application and visa type. Both decisions will have a say in the cost of your Sri Lanka visa. When it comes to processing, you are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You receive your Sri Lanka ETA in 24 hours, and you only have to pay $57.
- Rush processing – for somewhat faster processing, you can choose this option. Your application is processed within 6 hours, and the fee is $87.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your ETA as soon as possible, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 30 minutes. The fee, however, is $107.
Regarding the visa type, you also have the option of applying for a Sri Lanka Business ETA if your trip is for business purposes. The fees differ, though. This visa will cost you an additional $13 for each processing time.
The second step wants you to handle the payment and review your form so that it does not contain errors, while the third focuses on supporting documents. You have to upload them as per iVisa’s instructions. When you are finished, you are free to click on the submit button, and iVisa will handle the rest.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated about the process of getting a Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Belarus. The electronic authorization remains valid 90 days after issue, and it grants a double entry. You stay in Sri Lanka cannot exceed 30 days per visit.