As a Bruneian citizen, you do not need a consular visa whenever you travel to Sri Lanka for tourism or business purposes. That is because you qualify for the online application process, and as a result, you can apply for a Sri Lanka visa online. iVisa can be of help with that process, and your travel document can be approved in as little as 30 minutes.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Brunei – the requirements
First of all, you need to make sure that you can provide iVisa with everything necessary to get the process started. Fortunately, the list of requirements is short, and chances are that you may already have what you need. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Passport – to be able to apply for a Sri Lanka visa, you need to have a valid passport. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture must be taken in the past 6 months and must follow other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, iVisa will send you the ETA via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure to provide a valid address which you have access to. When you receive the document, you can print it out, or you can keep a copy on your electronic device.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can pay with whichever you feel comfortable. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Brunei – the online application form
As soon as you think you are ready, you can proceed to fill in the online application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes to complete this task, but if you need assistance, keep in mind that iVisa’s customer support can be reached via phone or online chat 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The form you are required to complete is split into three steps. The first one focuses on general information about yourself and your trip. However, this is also the moment when you must choose a processing time for your application, as well as a visa type. Regarding the former, iVisa provides you with three excellent choices:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. And the slowest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and you are charged $57.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Sri Lanka ETA in 6 hours since submission, but the fee hoes a bit higher. You will pay $87.
- Super Rush processing – while this is the most expensive option, it is also the fastest. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, but you have to pay $107 for the urgency. In case you travel for business purposes, you need a Sri Lanka Business ETA. The fees are a bit different. You will be charged $70, $100, and $120 respectively for each processing time.
Step number two consists of payment and review. You need to ensure that all the information you provide is 100% correct so that you do not end up with an invalid visa. The third and final step requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. When you are finished, submit your request, and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, the online process of getting a Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Brunei beats going to an embassy. The ETA maintains its validity for 1 year since issue, it grants two entries, and it allows you to stay in Sri Lanka for no more than 30 days per visit.