Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Croatia are given the possibility to apply online for a Sri Lanka visa. That is because you are eligible for the electronic travel authorization, so you do not need to go to the nearest Sri Lankan embassy. With iVisa, the ETA can be yours in just 30 minutes.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Croatia – the requirements
If there is one thing you do not have to worry about, it is meeting the requirements. The list is not very long, and the items on it are easy to get your hands on. That is if you do not possess them already. Here is what you will need for a successful application process:
- Passport – to be able to apply for a Sri Lanka visa, you need to have a valid passport. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture must be taken in the past 6 months and must follow other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, iVisa will send you the ETA via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure to provide a valid address which you have access to. When you receive the document, you can print it out, or you can keep a copy on your electronic device.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can pay with whichever you feel comfortable. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Croatia – the online application form
Now that you know what you need, we will discuss the application form so that you know what to expect. But first, know that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 should you need some help. It can be reached via online chat or phone, and it is entirely free of charge.
The form created by iVisa happens in three stages. During the first one, you must provide your personal information, passport info, and a couple of details about your trip. You also have to decide on a processing timeframe for your application, as well as a visa type. Both choices affect the amount of money you spend on your Sri Lanka visa. As for processing, you are given the following options:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. And the slowest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and you are charged $57.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Sri Lanka ETA in 6 hours since submission, but the fee hoes a bit higher. You will pay $87.
- Super Rush processing – while this is the most expensive option, it is also the fastest. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, but you have to pay $107 for the urgency. In case you travel for business purposes, you need a Sri Lanka Business ETA. The fees are a bit different. You will be charged $70, $100, and $120 respectively for each processing time.
Moving on to the second stage, you must handle the payment and carefully review your form so that it does not include errors. Failure to correct the will invalidate your visa. And finally, the third stage will ask you to upload a few documents that support your application. As soon as you are done, you can submit your request, and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to understand is that the citizens of Croatia have easy access to a Sri Lanka visa. The ETA remains valid for 90 days since the date of issuance, and it grants two entries. Once you arrive in Sri Lanka, you can stay for up to 30 days per visit.