The citizens of Finland have access to an electronic travel authorization when planning a trip to Sri Lanka for either business or tourism purposes. Consequently, instead of going to an embassy, you can apply online for a Sri Lanka visa. iVisa can help you get the document in just 30 minutes.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Finland – requirements
One of the first things you have to do is to put together a series of documents and pieces of information that are necessary during the online application process. Fortunately, the list is not extensive. You will need the following:
- Passport – to be able to apply for a Sri Lanka visa, you need to have a valid passport. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture must be taken in the past 6 months and must follow other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, iVisa will send you the ETA via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure to provide a valid address which you have access to. When you receive the document, you can print it out, or you can keep a copy on your electronic device.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can pay with whichever you feel comfortable. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Finland – the online application form
After you make sure that the requirements are met, feel free to access the application page and fill in the online form. It should take you approximately 20 minutes to do that, but if you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal non-stop and entirely free of charge.
The form you are given to complete is broken down into three simple steps. The first one wants general information about yourself and your trip, but you also need to choose a processing timeframe for your application, as well as the visa type you need. Both decisions will have an effect on your Sri Lanka visa cost. As for the former, you are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. And the slowest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and you are charged $57.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Sri Lanka ETA in 6 hours since submission, but the fee hoes a bit higher. You will pay $87.
- Super Rush processing – while this is the most expensive option, it is also the fastest. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, but you have to pay $107 for the urgency. In case you travel for business purposes, you need a Sri Lanka Business ETA. The fees are a bit different. You will be charged $70, $100, and $120 respectively for each processing time.
Reaching the second step, you must take care of the payment and carefully review your form to make sure that all the information is accurate, while the third requires you to upload a few documents. After you are done, you can submit your application, and iVisa will handle the bureaucracy that follows.
What is important to remember is that the citizens of Finland have easy access to a Sri Lanka visa. The document you receive in your e-mail inbox is valid for 90 days since issuance, it grants a double entry, and it allows you to remain in Sri Lanka for no more than 30 days per