Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Georgia are given the possibility to apply online for a Sri Lanka visa. That is because as a Georgian national, you qualify for an electronic travel authorization when you travel to Sri Lanka for business or tourism purposes. iVisa can help with the online application process, and the document can be approved in as little as half an hour.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Georgia – requirements
First of all, you need to make sure that you have at your disposal everything necessary for a successful application process. However, the list of requirements is not extensive, and you may already have some of the things that are needed. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – to be able to apply for a Sri Lanka visa, you need to have a valid passport. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture must be taken in the past 6 months and must follow other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, iVisa will send you the ETA via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure to provide a valid address which you have access to. When you receive the document, you can print it out, or you can keep a copy on your electronic device.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can pay with whichever you feel comfortable. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Georgia – processing time and fees
The amount of money you will spend on your Sri Lanka visa depends on two factors: processing time and visa type. When it comes to the former, iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. And the slowest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and you are charged $57.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Sri Lanka ETA in 6 hours since submission, but the fee hoes a bit higher. You will pay $87.
- Super Rush processing – while this is the most expensive option, it is also the fastest. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, but you have to pay $107 for the urgency.
As for the visa type, if you travel for business purposes, you need a Sri Lanka Business ETA. The fees are a bit different. You will be charged $70, $100, and $120 respectively for each processing time.
The online application form
As soon as you gather everything you need, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. You should not spend more than 20 minutes completing this task, but if necessary, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The form you must fill in consists of three steps. The first one focuses on general information about yourself and your trip, processing time, and visa type. The second step wants you to make the payment and carefully review your form, while the third requires you to upload a few documents. As soon as you are done, you can submit your request, and iVisa will deliver the ETA in the timeframe you agreed on.
As you can see, getting a Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Georgia is an easy process when you apply online. The Sri Lanka ETA is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants two entries, and it allows you to stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days per entry.