Same as many other nationalities, the citizens of Kyrgyzstan who wish to travel to Sri Lanka for business or tourism purposes do not have to pay a visit to the nearest Sri Lankan diplomatic mission to obtain a visa. As Kyrgyz national, you qualify for an ETA, which basically means that you can get a Sri Lanka visa online. iVisa can facilitate the process so that you can have your application approved in just 30 minutes.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan – the requirements
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Sri Lanka visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, the visa policy of Sri Lanka requires that the passport maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival.
- Digital passport photo – for a valid passport photo, you need to make sure that the picture is taken in the past 6 months and follows all the other guidelines.
- E-mail address – as a result of an online application process, the ETA will arrive via e-mail in PDF format. The address you provide must be valid, and you need to have access to it. Remember to print out the document before departure or make sure that you have a digital copy on your electronic device.
- Means of payment – as far as paying for services goes, iVisa is flexible. You can make the payment using a credit or a debit card, but you are also free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever is most comfortable for you.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan – the online application form
After you gather all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. That should not be considered a difficult task, but if you have questions or concerns, you can reach iVisa’s customer support via online chat or phone. The service is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The form you must fill in consists of three steps. The first one wants your personal information, but it also makes you choose a processing time for your application, as well as a visa type. Both choices determine the cost of your Sri Lanka visa. Regarding the processing time, you can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You receive your Sri Lanka ETA in 24 hours, and you only have to pay $57.
- Rush processing – for somewhat faster processing, you can choose this option. Your application is processed within 6 hours, and the fee is $87.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your ETA as soon as possible, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 30 minutes. The fee, however, is $107.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you also have the option of applying for a Sri Lanka Business ETA if your trip is for business purposes. The fees differ, though. This visa will cost you an additional $13 for each processing time.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third wants you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are finished, you can submit your request, and iVisa will handle everything else that follows.
As you can see, the online process of getting a Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan involves minimal effort. The document you receive via e-mail is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, it grants two entries, and it allows you to stay in Sri Lanka for a period that cannot exceed 30 days per entry.