Same as many other nationalities, the citizens of Morocco have access to an electronic travel authorization when traveling to Sri Lanka for business or tourism purposes. As a result, instead of going to an embassy, you can apply online for a Sri Lanka visa. With iVisa, you can get that document quite fast.
To know more about this process, we invite you to keep reading this post.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I'm a Moroccan Passport Holder, do I need a Sri Lanka visa?
The document you need is better known as ETA, which means you don't require a visa per se, but this special authorization.
What is an ETA for Sri Lanka?
This is an automated permission that allows you to enter the country without having to apply for a consular visa.
How Long can Moroccan Citizens Remain in Sri Lanka?
Visitors from Morocco can stay in Sri Lanka for 30 days in Total. Remember that during this amount of time you shouldn't get any kind of work, and all visits are limited to tourism, or business if you apply for a business e-Visa.
What are the requirements for this ETA?
For the online application process to run smoothly, we suggest that the first thing you do is to put together all the information and documents that are required. However, you will be pleased to learn that the list is not long, and chances are that you may already have some of the items on it. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Sri Lanka visa withoug having a valid passport. The visa policy of Sri Lanka requires that the passport keeps its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival.
- Digital passport photo – for a valid passport photo, you need to make sure that the picture is taken in the past 6 months and follows all the other guidelines.
- E-mail address – as a result of an online application process, the ETA will arrive via e-mail in PDF format. The address you provide must be valid for you to receive your PDF properly. Remember to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – as far as paying for services goes, iVisa is flexible. You can proceed with the payment using a credit or a debit card, or even a Paypal account.
How long is the Sri Lanka ETA valid for Moroccans?
This document expires 180 days after issued.
What are the prices for the Sri Lanka ETA?
It will vary deppending on the type of visa and how soon you want it. Both alternatives will affect the cost of your Sri Lanka visa. You have three options with iVisa:
- Standard processing – There are a lot of people who prefer this option because it is the least expensive of all. You can get your Sri Lanka ETA in only 5 days, and you just have to pay USD 55.00.
- Rush processing – In case you need something faster, you can select this option. Your application is processed within 3 days, and the total price is USD 85.00.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your ETA as fast as it can be, you can select this option and have your application processed within 2 days. The total price, however, is USD 100.00.
Don't forget about the visa type, you also have the option of applying for a Sri Lanka Business ETA if your trip is related to business purposes. The price differs, though. If you want to learn more about it, click here
How much time do I need to apply?
Within just 20 minutes you're ready with your application form.
How do Moroccan citizens apply?
After you make sure that all the requirements are met, you can proceed to fill in the application form. You should be done with it in approximately 20 minutes, but do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support if you need any help. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
Once you access the application page, you will notice that iVisa broke down the form into three steps.
The first one wants your personal information, but it also asks that you choose a processing time for your application, as well as a visa type. The price of your Sri Lanka visa depends on the choices you make.
The second step expects you to handle the payment and review your form to ensure that it does not contain any erred information.
The third step wants you to upload a few documents. As soon as you are finished, you can submit your application, and iVisa will deliver the ETA in the agreed timeframe.
What should I do once I complete the form?
After that, you'll get the Sri Lanka ETA through an e-mail. You don't have to deal with any embassy. We do it for you so you don't spare your time. The next thing you can do is to print your Tourist ETA and take it with you once you enter Sri Lanka, but this is not something that necessary since you already have linked your ETA to your passport.
Do I need to get a Tourist ETA for my children too?
If you have kids under 12 years old, then you don't have to do the application form. Kids under 12 years old are exempt from paying the ETA.
Can I apply for family members?
You can apply for family or even friends. Just remember that to do that you have to get in hand all of the required documents (you can read the list above).
To apply for just one person, do it here providing their personal information. On the contrary, if you need to apply for more than a single person, you can do it by clicking on ‘Add new applicant’ in the application form.
How will I realize if my Tourist ETA is approved and ready to use?
We will inform you once the Sri Lanka Government approves the visa.
Is it safe to use iVisa's services?
We have on our disposal a skillful team that's been working with official e-Visas since 2013. Many travelers are afraid of getting their personal information leaked, but with our services, that's not something to be afraid of.
We offer maximum safety for your personal information, and we also invest a lot in our database. Your personal information couldn't be safer. You can check what a lot of happy customers say about us, proving that we offer just the best.
What can I do if I have a typo in my application?
If you make a typo or something similar while entering your data online, then you have to contact our customer service representatives as fast as possible. Please, be careful with this process, you can't correct any mistake once the visa is proceeded
I have more questions in mind, where can I read more info?
Click here if you're ready to apply for your Sri Lanka Visa hassle-free. iVisa really simplifies the process to apply for and receive your Sri Lanka visa and comes with a 9.5 ‘Excellent’ rating on Trustpilot, so as you can see, it is totally secure to get your ETA quick and easy on the Internet with our services. Start your journey today!