Same as many other nationalities, the citizens of Morocco have access to an electronic travel authorization when traveling to Sri Lanka for business or tourism purposes. As a result, instead of going to an embassy, you can apply online for a Sri Lanka visa. With iVisa, you can get that document in as little as 30 minutes.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Morocco – the requirements
For the online application process to run smoothly, we suggest that the first thing you do is to put together all the information and documents that are required. However, you will be pleased to learn that the list is not long, and chances are that you may already have some of the items on it. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Sri Lanka visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, the visa policy of Sri Lanka requires that the passport maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival.
- Digital passport photo – for a valid passport photo, you need to make sure that the picture is taken in the past 6 months and follows all the other guidelines.
- E-mail address – as a result of an online application process, the ETA will arrive via e-mail in PDF format. The address you provide must be valid, and you need to have access to it. Remember to print out the document before departure or make sure that you have a digital copy on your electronic device.
- Means of payment – as far as paying for services goes, iVisa is flexible. You can make the payment using a credit or a debit card, but you are also free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever is most comfortable for you.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Morocco – the online application form
After you make sure that all the requirements are met, you can proceed to fill in the application form. You should be done with it in approximately 20 minutes, but do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support if you need any help. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
Once you access the application page, you will notice that iVisa broke down the form into three steps. The first one wants your personal information, but it also asks that you choose a processing time for your application, as well as a visa type. The price of your Sri Lanka visa depends on the choices you make. For processing, you are given three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You receive your Sri Lanka ETA in 24 hours, and you only have to pay $57.
- Rush processing – for somewhat faster processing, you can choose this option. Your application is processed within 6 hours, and the fee is $87.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your ETA as soon as possible, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 30 minutes. The fee, however, is $107.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you also have the option of applying for a Sri Lanka Business ETA if your trip is for business purposes. The fees differ, though. This visa will cost you an additional $13 for each processing time.
The second step expects you to handle the payment and review your form to ensure that it does not contain any erred information, while the third wants you to upload a few documents. As soon as you are finished, you can submit your application, and iVisa will deliver the ETA in the agreed timeframe.
As you can see, the online process of obtaining a Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Morocco is not at all complicated. With the Sri Lanka ETA, you have 90 days at your disposal to use enter the country. You can do that twice, and after your arrival, you can remain in Sri Lanka for no more than 30 days per entry.