Polish citizens, same as many other nationalities, are given the opportunity to avoid an embassy when traveling to Sri Lanka for tourism or business purposes. That is because you are eligible for an ETA, which provides you with a chance to apply online for a Sri Lanka visa. iVisa can facilitate the online application process so that the ETA is approved in as little as half an hour.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Poland – requirements
Before you begin the application process, you should make sure that you fulfill all the requirements. Luckily, there are not that many, and they are generally easy to meet. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Sri Lanka visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, the visa policy of Sri Lanka requires that the passport maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival.
- Digital passport photo – for a valid passport photo, you need to make sure that the picture is taken in the past 6 months and follows all the other guidelines.
- E-mail address – as a result of an online application process, the ETA will arrive via e-mail in PDF format. The address you provide must be valid, and you need to have access to it. Remember to print out the document before departure or make sure that you have a digital copy on your electronic device.
- Means of payment – as far as paying for services goes, iVisa is flexible. You can make the payment using a credit or a debit card, but you are also free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever is most comfortable for you.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Poland – the online application form
After you manage to put together all of the above, you can proceed to the application page to fill in the form. You should not find it difficult, but if you have questions or concerns, please refer to iVisa’s customer support. It is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
What you need to know is that iVisa’s form consists of three simple steps. The first one is interested in your general information, but it also makes you select a processing time for your application and a visa type. Both choices will have a say in the cost of your Sri Lanka visa. When it comes to processing, you are provided with three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You receive your Sri Lanka ETA in 24 hours, and you only have to pay $57.
- Rush processing – for somewhat faster processing, you can choose this option. Your application is processed within 6 hours, and the fee is $87.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your ETA as soon as possible, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 30 minutes. The fee, however, is $107.
Regarding the visa type, you also have the option of applying for a Sri Lanka Business ETA if your trip is for business purposes. The fees differ, though. This visa will cost you an additional $13 for each processing time.
Step number two wants you to handle the payment issue, but you also have to make sure that your form does not contain any mistakes. A quick review will meet that purpose. And finally, the third step is reserved for supporting documents. You will have to upload them. After you are done with that as well, you are free to submit your application, and iVisa will take it from there.
Surely, we can all agree that the online process of acquiring a Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Poland does not entail too much effort. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issuance, it grants a double entry, and it allows you to stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days each time you visit.