The citizens of Taiwan are among the many nationalities that can avoid a trip to an embassy before traveling to Sri Lanka for business or tourism purposes. That is because you are eligible for an electronic visa, which means that you can apply for a Sri Lanka ETA online. iVisa facilitates the application process so that you can get the needed document in just 30 minutes.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Taiwan
To be able to obtain an electronic visa, you need to make sure that you meet a few requirements. However, they are easy to acquire, and chances are that you already have some of them. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Sri Lanka visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, the visa policy of Sri Lanka requires that the passport maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival.
- Digital passport photo – for a valid passport photo, you need to make sure that the picture is taken in the past 6 months and follows all the other guidelines.
- E-mail address – as a result of an online application process, the ETA will arrive via e-mail in PDF format. The address you provide must be valid, and you need to have access to it. Remember to print out the document before departure or make sure that you have a digital copy on your electronic device.
- Means of payment – as far as paying for services goes, iVisa is flexible. You can make the payment using a credit or a debit card, but you are also free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever is most comfortable for you.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Taiwan – the online application form
Right after you put together the items on the list above, you can go ahead and fill in the online application form. You should not find it at all complicated, but if you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
For your benefit, iVisa broke down the form into three easy steps. The first one asks for your personal information, but you also have to select a processing time for your application and a visa type. Both choices affect how much money you spend on your Sri Lanka visa. When it comes to the former, you have three choices:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You receive your Sri Lanka ETA in 24 hours, and you only have to pay $57.
- Rush processing – for somewhat faster processing, you can choose this option. Your application is processed within 6 hours, and the fee is $87.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your ETA as soon as possible, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 30 minutes. The fee, however, is $107.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you also have the option of applying for a Sri Lanka Business ETA if your trip is for business purposes. The fees differ, though. This visa will cost you an additional $13 for each processing time.
Step number two covers the payment and the review. It is essential that all the information you submit is 100% accurate. Otherwise, you will end up with an invalid visa. And finally, step number three requires you to upload a few documents. When you are done, submit your form, and iVisa will take it from there.
Needless to say, the online process of getting a Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Taiwan is incredibly convenient. The ETA is valid for 90 days, it grants a double entry, and it allows you to stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days per entry.