The visa policy of Sri Lanka states that Yemeni citizens who wish to travel to Sri Lanka for business or tourism purposes are not required to obtain a consular visa. Instead, you are eligible for an ETA, which means that you can get a Sri Lanka visa online. iVisa can make that happen in just half an hour.
Sri Lanka Visa for Yemeni citizens – the requirements
The first thing you need to take care of is the list of requirements. You need to meet them all. Nevertheless, that should not be a challenge. Here is what you need for a successful online application process:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Sri Lanka visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, the visa policy of Sri Lanka requires that the passport maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival.
- Digital passport photo – for a valid passport photo, you need to make sure that the picture is taken in the past 6 months and follows all the other guidelines.
- E-mail address – as a result of an online application process, the ETA will arrive via e-mail in PDF format. The address you provide must be valid, and you need to have access to it. Remember to print out the document before departure or make sure that you have a digital copy on your electronic device.
- Means of payment – as far as paying for services goes, iVisa is flexible. You can make the payment using a credit or a debit card, but you are also free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever is most comfortable for you.
Sri Lanka Visa for Yemeni citizens – the online application form
Once you have obtained everything you need, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. You should be done in no more than 20 minutes, but if you need some help, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached via phone or online chat, it is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The form you must complete consists of three steps. The first one covers general information, processing time, and visa type. When you choose a processing time for your application and a visa type, keep in mind that the cost of your Sri Lanka visa depends on your decisions. Regarding the processing time, iVisa came up with three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You receive your Sri Lanka ETA in 24 hours, and you only have to pay $57.
- Rush processing – for somewhat faster processing, you can choose this option. Your application is processed within 6 hours, and the fee is $87.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your ETA as soon as possible, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 30 minutes. The fee, however, is $107.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you also have the option of applying for a Sri Lanka Business ETA if your trip is for business purposes. The fees differ, though. This visa will cost you an additional $13 for each processing time.
The second step wants you to take care of the payment, but you also have to review your form to make sure that there are no mistakes in it, while the third requires you to upload a few documents. As soon as you are done, you are free to submit your application, and iVisa will take care of the rest.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated about the online process of getting a Sri Lanka Visa for Yemeni citizens. The document that arrives in your e-mail inbox is valid for 90 days, you can use it to enter Sri Lanka twice, and after arrival, you are allowed to stay for up to 30 days.