Traveling nowadays is not the same as it was before 2020 due to the recent pandemic, but the good news is that nothing lasts forever, and the coronavirus is not an exception. That’s why many countries have re-opened their doors, and one of them is Suriname with the recent launch of the Suriname Health Declaration.
Thanks to this document, many travelers can now enter Suriname without any issues. However, we must emphasize that this health declaration is mandatory if you’re from Guyana.
To know how citizens of Guyana can enter Suriname during Coronavirus, we encourage you to read the information below, as it will also be helpful for you to apply for the health declaration without difficulties.
How Citizens of Guyana Can Enter Suriname During Coronavirus
- Go to our application page to start the process.
- Fill out the request form with your usual private information, like full name and email address.
- Select a processing speed according to your needs.
- Review the information to avoid errors. Our representatives will also make sure there are no mistakes with the form.
- Receive the health declaration in your email inbox.
- If needed, print and sign the health declaration.
After that, display it to the authorities upon arrival.
Can I apply in advance?
In case your trip is for a few months later, don’t worry, you can also apply in advance to avoid getting stressed at the last minute. The only thing you have to do is to apply now and we’ll make sure to prepare the document on due time so that you can have it available for your entire trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the citizens of Guyana enter Suriname?
Yes, travelers from Guyana can visit Suriname but only by following the safety protocols on the country, including getting the Suriname Health Declaration.
The Suriname Health Declaration is a travel document launched by the Suriname Government to concede the entry of foreign travelers without risking their health. This document allows the authorities to have better tracking of people entering the country.
What documents are necessary to get the Suriname Health Declaration?
You can apply for the Suriname Health Declaration easily by having the items mentioned below:
- Your passport with a valid due date and a copy of the first page.
- Your travel details.
- A negative PCR COVID-19 test document taken within 72 hours before arriving at Suriname.
- A professional passport-sized picture
- A valid accommodation booking.
- A Health Insurance.
- Your Email address
- A Paypal account or a credit/debit card for payments.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Suriname?
Yes, Suriname has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Suriname, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate, and you won't need to follow a quarantine.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Suriname travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What are the processing times and prices?
The cost changes depending on how swiftly you want to get this document. Take into account that we charge a fee to process the document faster and more securely. However, we never charge anything without your valid permission.
Our processing options are:
- Standard Processing Option: if you prefer to pay the least expensive price. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Option: if you want your document faster, even if you have to pay a bit more. USD 20.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Option: if you need your document quickly. It has the most expensive price. USD 20.00 - 4 hours.
See how citizens of Guyana can enter Suriname during Coronavirus here.
How can the Citizens of Guyana enter Suriname during Coronavirus?
By having your Guyanan passport, you only need a Suriname Health Declaration to enter this exotic country. To apply for it, follow these steps:
- First, fill out the request form on our webpage and pick a processing time.
- Second, take a look at your information to avoid mistakes and pay for the fees with your debit/credit card or Paypal.
- Third, add the items required to the form so that you can finish the process.
How safe is iVisa.com?
Our website is safe thanks to the high-quality software we have, meaning that our database is never at risk, so your information will be in good hands. However, if you have doubts about our service, you can always check our reviews.
Can I get more information about this process?
To see How citizens of Guyana can enter Suriname during coronavirus go to this page. Remember that we have super agents ready to help you in case you have issues while applying, so don’t hesitate to contact them if you need it!
Although there are more popular countries in South America like Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, and Peru, Suriname still has several worthwhile things. Plus, it is an excellent destination out of the ordinary that can surprise you with its natural beauties.
Suriname is home to thousands of Amazonian species, so it can be a good place to discover some of those species without having to go to Brazil or Peru. Since it is a small and less-popular country, tourism is cheaper, so it can be useful if you want a sample of what Amazonia is while taking care of your pocket.
Additionally, Suriname focuses its tourism on natural parks and walks in tropical lands such as Voltzberg and Pepperpot Nature Park. However, its most important parks are the Brownsberg Nature Park and the Central Suriname Nature Reserve.
This country also stands out for its buildings such as the Basilica of Saint Peter and Saint Paul and the Presidential Palace of Suriname. In short, a trip to this place is not a lost trip.
Get your Suriname Health Declaration today and get ready to discover its beauties!