If you are looking to fly into or land in Suriname as a foreign national, you will need to get a visa to enter the country. Suriname will allow citizens from certain countries to enter without a visa. If you have to get a visa, our Suriname E-Tourist card is the perfect fit for modern-day tourists.
Look at the FAQ below to discover the requirements to quickly obtain a valid e-Visa for your travel to Suriname.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Suriname Visa Requirements & Entry
Do I need a visa to enter Suriname?
It depends. If you are not from one of the following countries, you will have to get an e-Visa before you can vacation in Suriname.
|30 days||Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Serbia, South Korea|
|90 days||Hong Kong, Japan, Russia|
|180 days||Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bonaire, Brazil, Curaçao, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Israel, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saba, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago|
How long will it take to get my Suriname Tourist e-Visa? How much is it?
Your tourist e-Visa for Suriname will be processed as quickly as you select. Depending on this processing time, you may have a variable visa price.
|Processing Speed||Processing Time||Visa Price|
|Standard||7 Business Days||USD 79.00|
|Rush||5 Business Days||USD 94.00|
|Super Rush||3 Business Days||USD 114.00|
When does my e-Visa expire and how long can I stay in Suriname?
With your Single Entry Tourist visa to Suriname, you can stay in Suriname for up to 60 days Per Entry. Your e-Visa will expire 90 days after arrival.
What documents and information do I need to apply for a Suriname Tourist e-Visa?
Your E-Tourist Card will be ready for you after you go for an e-Visa online and we process it. Easily put in the following information into your e-Visa application and be sure to have this info when you arrive in Suriname:
- Valid Passport - You have to have 6 months left after your E-Tourist Card expires on your government-issued passport to enter Suriname as a foreign national.
- Travel Itinerary - Suriname immigration officials need proof you will leave Suriname and that you have enough money to cover your stay in Suriname.
- Hotel Reservation - Have a digital or printed copy of your hotel reservations to enter Suriname without an issue.
- Invitation Letter - A citizen or business owner must write a letter on your behalf letting Surinamese officials know that you will be taken care of while you are in the country by the guarantor.
- Photograph - You must have a digital photo of yourself from less than 3 months ago.
- Payment Method - iVisa accepts PayPal and major credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard.
Can I work or go to school with the E-Tourist Card for Suriname?
No, you cannot work or go to school with an E-Tourist Card. Check with your local embassy.
Quick e-Visas for Foreigners Entering Suriname for Travel
Instead of waiting forever at your embassy or consulate, obtain an e-Visa for Suriname today. You can apply on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
More questions? Be sure to check in with our 24/7 live agents by clicking on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.