If you want to travel to Suriname as a Bolivian citizen, you must acquire a visa to leave the country. Suriname allows Bolivian citizens to obtain an e-Visa online before getting on a plane. Our Suriname E-Tourist Card application is the perfect match for modern travelers.
Check out the FAQ below to discover the requirements to quickly get a valid e-Visa for your travel to Suriname.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Suriname Visa Requirements & Entry
Is a visa required to enter Suriname?
Yes. If you are from Bolivia, then you will need to acquire a visa before landing at a Surinamese port of entry.
How long will it take to get my Suriname Tourist e-Visa? How much is it?
Your tourist e-Visa for Suriname will be securely processed as fast as you choose. Depending on this processing time, you may have a different visa price.
|Processing Speed||Processing Time||Visa Price|
|Standard||7 Business Days||USD 79.00|
|Rush||5 Business Days||USD 94.00|
|Super Rush||3 Business Days||USD 114.00|
When does my e-Visa expire and how long can I stay in Suriname?
With your Single Entry Tourist visa to Suriname, you can stay in Suriname for up to 90 days Per Entry. Your e-Visa will expire 90 days after arrival.
What documents and information do I need to apply for a Suriname Tourist e-Visa?
Your E-Tourist Card will be ready for you after you apply for an e-Visa online and we process it. Simply insert the following information into your e-Visa application and be sure to have it when you arrive in Suriname:
- Valid Passport - You must have 6 months left after your E-Tourist Card expires on your government-issued passport to enter Suriname as a foreign national.
- Travel Itinerary - Suriname officials need proof you will leave Suriname and that you have enough money to cover your stay in Suriname.
- Hotel Reservation - Have a digital or printed copy of your hotel reservations to enter Suriname without an issue.
- Invitation Letter - A citizen or business owner must write a letter on your behalf letting Surinamese officials know that you will be taken care of while you are in the country by the guarantor.
- Photograph - You must have a digital photo of yourself from less than 3 months ago.
- Payment Method - iVisa accepts PayPal and major credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard.
Can I work or go to school with the E-Tourist Card for Suriname?
No, you cannot work or go to school with an E-Tourist Card. Check with your local embassy.
Fast e-Visas for Bolivian Citizens Entering Suriname for Travel
You can apply from your smartphone, tablet or computer instead of waiting at your embassy or consulate. You can apply from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
More questions? Be sure to chat with our 24/7 live agents by clicking on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.