If you want to travel to Suriname as a Cuban national, you will have to obtain a visa to enter the country. Suriname allows citizens of Cuba to purchase an e-Visa online before entering a plane. Our Suriname E-Tourist Card application is the perfect solution for modern visitors.
Check out the FAQ below to discover the requirements to get a valid e-Visa fast for your trip to Suriname.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do I need a visa to enter Suriname if I'm Cuban?
Yes. If you are from Cuba, then you will need to acquire a visa before landing at a Surinamese port of entry.
What is a Suriname E-Tourist Card?
The Suriname E-Tourist Card is an official document that allows you to travel within Suriname for tourism purposes.
How long can I stay in Suriname?
If you're from Cuba, you can stay 90 days Per Entry.
What documents and information do I need to apply for a Suriname Tourist e-Visa?
Your E-Tourist Card will be ready for you after you apply for an e-Visa online and we process it. Simply insert the following information into your e-Visa application and be sure to have it when you arrive in Suriname:
- Valid Passport - You must have 6 months left after your E-Tourist Card expires on your government-issued passport to enter Suriname as a foreign national.
- Travel Itinerary - Suriname officials need proof you will leave Suriname and that you have enough money to cover your stay in Suriname.
- Hotel Reservation - Have a digital or printed copy of your hotel reservations to enter Suriname without an issue.
- Invitation Letter - A citizen or business owner must write a letter on your behalf letting Surinamese officials know that you will be taken care of while you are in the country by the guarantor.
- Photograph - You must have a digital photo of yourself from less than 3 months ago.
- Payment Method - iVisa accepts PayPal and major credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard.
When does my e-Visa expire and how long can I stay in Suriname?
With your Single Entry Tourist visa to Suriname, you can stay in Suriname for up to 90 days Per Entry. Your e-Visa will expire 90 days after arrival.
What are the processing times and prices?
Your Tourist e-Visa for Suriname will be securely processed as fast as you choose. Depending on this processing time, you may have a different visa price.
- Standard - You'll wait 7 Business Days and pay USD 79.00.
- Rush - your eVisa will be ready in 5 Business Days and you'll have to pay USD 94.00.
- Super Rush - Your e-Tourist Card will be processed in 3 Business Days and you'll pay USD 114.00.
How much time do I need to apply online?
You only need at least 20 minutes to complete the online form.
How can I apply?
The online form created by iVisa is very simple. You only have to follow these steps:
- First, fill in the online form with your personal information and choose your processing time.
- Second, review your information (double-check the spelling) and proceed with the online payment.
- Third, Upload your photo and other documents if necessary. After that, click the submit button and that's it! You'll just have to wait for your e-Tourist Card to arrive on your inbox.
Can I work or go to school with the E-Tourist Card for Suriname?
No, you cannot work or go to school with an E-Tourist Card. Check with your local embassy.
How many entries does the Suriname E-Tourist Card allow?
The Suriname E-Tourist Card allows you to have a Single Entry.
Do I need any vaccine to enter Suriname?
Yes, you'll probably require a Yellow Fever Vaccine. You can verify this information on this page.
What should I present upon arrival in Suriname?
Once you arrive in Suriname, you need to present your passport along with your Suriname E-Tourist Card.
Can I travel with children?
Yes, you can travel with them, as long as you carry a Minor Consent Letter. You should also get a Copy of the Judicial Decision If the child is adopted or you're the Guardianship (in other words, if you're not a direct parent).
How does this e-Tourist Card look like?
Where can I read more?
As you can see, instead of waiting at your embassy or consulate, you can order your e-Visa from your mobile, tablet or computer.
If you have more questions, you can chat with our live agents 24/7 by clicking on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your screen. Our friendly and knowledgeable live agents can answer any questions you may have.