Are you a resident of Iceland who wants to travel to Suriname? Then you’ll need to get a visa before you go there. You will not be permitted to leave the airport without one. Luckily, Suriname enables citizens of Iceland to buy an e-Visa online before they even board a plane. That's why the Suriname e-Tourist Card is the best solution for today's busy travelers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Suriname Visa Requirements & Entry
Is a visa required to enter Suriname?
Yes. If you are from Iceland, then you will need to attain a visa before landing at a Surinamese port of entry.
How long will it take to get my Suriname Tourist e-Visa? How much is it?
Your Tourist e-Visa for Suriname will be quickly and safely processed. Depending on this processing time, you may have a different visa price.
|Processing Speed||Processing Time||Visa Price|
|Standard||7 Business Days||USD 79.00|
|Rush||5 Business Days||USD 94.00|
|Super Rush||3 Business Days||USD 114.00|
When does my e-Visa expire and how long can I stay in Suriname?
With your Single Entry Tourist visa to Suriname, you can stay in Suriname for up to 90 days Per Entry. Your e-Visa will expire 90 days after arrival.
What documents and information do I need to apply for a Suriname Tourist e-Visa?
Your E-Tourist Card will be ready for you after you apply for an e-Visa online and we’ve processed your application. Make sure to have the following information with you when you begin your e-Visa application and be sure to have it when you arrive in Suriname:
- Valid Passport - You must have at least 6 months left after your E-Tourist Card expires on your government-issued passport to enter Suriname as a foreign national.
- Travel Itinerary - Suriname officials will require proof that you will leave Suriname and that you have enough money to cover your stay in Suriname.
- Hotel Reservation - Make sure to have a digital or printed copy of your hotel reservations to enter Suriname without issue.
- Invitation Letter - A citizen or business owner must write a letter on your behalf letting Surinamese officials know that you will be taken care of while you are in the country by the guarantor.
- Photograph - You must have a digital photo of yourself from less than 3 months ago.
- Payment Method - iVisa accepts PayPal and major credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard.
Can I work or go to school with the E-Tourist Card for Suriname?
No, you cannot work or go to school with an E-Tourist Card. Check with your local embassy for more details.
Fast e-Visas for Citizens of Iceland Entering Suriname for Travel
Order your e-Visa from your mobile, tablet or computer safely and efficiently without needing to go to your country's embassy.
Have questions? You can chat with our live agents 24/7 by clicking on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your screen. Our friendly and knowledgeable live agents can answer any questions you may have.
We hope you enjoy your stay in Suriname!