If you are a resident of Liechtenstein who would like to travel to Suriname, you should be aware that you must appy for a visa to enter the country. Suriname enables residents of Liechtenstein to receive an e-Visa online before traveling to the airport. iVisa’s Suriname E-Tourist Card Application is the perfect fit for modern tourists.
Read the FAQ section below to discover the requirements to quickly obtain a valid e-Visa for your travel to Suriname.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Suriname Visa Requirements & Entry
Is a visa required to enter Suriname?
Yes. If you are from Liechtenstein, then you will need to acquire a visa before landing at a Surinamese port of entry.
How long will it take to get my Suriname Tourist e-Visa? How much is it?
Your tourist e-Visa for Suriname will be securely processed as fast as you choose. Depending on this processing time, you may have a different visa price.
|Processing Speed||Processing Time||Visa Price|
|Standard||7 days||USD 54.00|
|Rush||5 days||USD 54.00|
|Super Rush||72 hours||USD 54.00|
When does my e-Visa expire and how long can I stay in Suriname?
With your Single Entry Tourist visa to Suriname, you can stay in Suriname for up to 90 days Per Entry. Your e-Visa will expire 90 days after arrival after processing.
What documents and information do I need to apply for a Suriname Tourist e-Visa?
Your E-Tourist Card will be ready for you after you apply for an e-Visa online and we process it. Simply insert the following information into your e-Visa application and be sure to have these documents with you when you arrive in Suriname:
- Valid Passport - You must have 6 months left after your E-Tourist Card expires on your government-issued passport to enter Suriname as a foreign national.
- Travel Itinerary - Suriname officials need proof you will leave Suriname and that you have enough money to cover your stay in Suriname.
- Hotel Reservation - Have a digital or printed copy of your hotel reservations to enter Suriname without an issue.
- Invitation Letter - A citizen or business owner must write a letter on your behalf informing Surinamese officials that you will be taken care of while you are in the country by the guarantor.
- Photograph - You must have a digital photo of yourself from less than 3 months ago.
- Payment Method - iVisa accepts PayPal and major credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard.
Can I work or go to school with the E-Tourist Card for Suriname?
No, you will not be able to work or go to school with an E-Tourist Card. Check with your local embassy for more information.
Fast e-Visas for Citizens of Liechtenstein Entering Suriname for Travel
Instead of waiting in line at your embassy, get an e-Visa for Suriname now. You can apply securely and easily from any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Please be sure to chat with our 24/7 live agents by clicking on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your screen if you should have any questions.