If you are a Norwegian citizen who would like to move to Suriname, you should understand that you must first apply for a visa. Suriname allows Norwegian citizens to receive e-visas online before heading to the airport. iVisa's Suriname E-Tourist Card Application is the perfect fit for today's tourists.
Read these FAQs to better understand the requirements to securely apply for an e-Visa for your travel to Suriname.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Suriname Visa Requirements & Entry
Is a visa required to enter Suriname?
Yes. If you are from Norway, then you will need to acquire a visa before landing at a Surinamese port of entry.
How long will it take to get my Suriname Tourist e-Visa? How much is it?
Your Tourist e-Visa for Suriname will be processed quickly and securely. Depending on this processing time you choose, you may have a different price for your visa.
|Processing Speed||Processing Time||Visa Price|
|Standard||7 Business Days||USD 79.00|
|Rush||5 Business Days||USD 94.00|
|Super Rush||3 Business Days||USD 114.00|
When does my e-Visa expire and how long can I stay in Suriname?
With your Single Entry Tourist visa to Suriname, you can stay in Suriname for up to 90 days Per Entry. Your e-Visa will expire 90 days after arrival.
What documents and information do I need to apply for a Suriname Tourist e-Visa?
Your E-Tourist Card will be ready for you after you apply for an e-Visa online and we process it. Simply insert the following information into your e-Visa application and be sure to have these documents with you when you arrive in Suriname:
- Valid Passport - You must have 6 months left after your E-Tourist Card expires on your government-issued passport to enter Suriname as a foreign national.
- Travel Itinerary - Suriname officials need proof you will leave Suriname and that you have enough money to cover your stay in Suriname.
- Hotel Reservation - Have a digital or printed copy of your hotel reservations to enter Suriname without an issue.
- Invitation Letter - A citizen or business owner must write a letter on your behalf informing Surinamese officials that you will be taken care of while you are in the country by the guarantor.
- Photograph - You must have a digital photo of yourself from less than 3 months ago.
- Payment Method - iVisa accepts PayPal and major credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard.
Can I work or go to school with the E-Tourist Card for Suriname?
No, with an E-Tourist Card, you won't be able to work or go to school. Check with your local embassy for more details.
Fast e-Visas for Citizens of Norway Entering Suriname for Travel
Get your e-Visa for Suriname easily and quickly from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. Don’t wait in line at your embassy or consulate.
Please chat with our 24/7 live agents if you have any questions by clicking on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of your screen.